Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cannot Place Crack in Base Game after installing Sims 3 Pets

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cannot Place Crack in Base Game after installing Sims 3 Pets Empty Cannot Place Crack in Base Game after installing Sims 3 Pets

Post by Guest Fri 22 May 2015, 20:12

I downloaded and installed the G4TW Sims 3 Pets and I followed the instructions that came with the rar file, but I have a purchased versions of the base game on a disc so when I try to put the crack in the base game a pop up comes up saying its not a writable disc and ejects my base game from my drive.  I tried playing without the crack but then I get a pop up saying to place the sims 3 disc in the drive.  I don't know what to do! HELP

Back to top Go down

Cannot Place Crack in Base Game after installing Sims 3 Pets Empty Re: Cannot Place Crack in Base Game after installing Sims 3 Pets

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 24 May 2015, 12:46

Hello,

You're trying to copy the crack to the wrong location. Please watch this video to make sure it's in the right place.

Note that you no longer have to use your disk after placing the crack.
Please let us know if you run into problems.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Cannot Place Crack in Base Game after installing Sims 3 Pets Empty Re: Cannot Place Crack in Base Game after installing Sims 3 Pets

Post by Guest Tue 16 Jun 2015, 07:46

I tried placing the ultimate crack to fix my sims 3 pets having no towns or availiable menu options, and now when I run as administrator, a pop up comes up saying it is not working.  I am getting so frustrated.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 20 Jun 2015, 18:56

baby.blue.girl wrote:I tried placing the ultimate crack to fix my sims 3 pets having no towns or availiable menu options, and now when I run as administrator, a pop up comes up saying it is not working.  I am getting so frustrated.

Sorry for the belated reply, but you must make sure to actually copy & paste the two Ultimate fix files (TS3W.exe + TSLHost.dll) into the correct location, which is C:\Program files(x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin. When prompted, choose "copy and replace" for all files (Windows 7) or "replace existing files in destination" (Windows Cool.

See also this guide here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

Good luck again !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top