Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just started installing Sims 3, need base game crack?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Just started installing Sims 3, need base game crack? Empty Just started installing Sims 3, need base game crack?

Post by Guest Wed 20 Feb 2013, 00:08

Alright, so about a year ago I got my Sims 3 game through here and me being the idiot I was didn't save the crack in the #Crack folder that you need when first installing the Sims 3 base game, because when I first got the game, instead of copying + pasting, I dragged the file and now it's gone. Now, I ended up cleaning out my computer (I saved my Sims files into a USB) and now I'm missing the file so I can't re-install the game. I have everything else, just not the crack.

Is there a way I can download only the file without having to download all the game files all over again or will I have to download all of it?

Back to top Go down

Just started installing Sims 3, need base game crack? Empty Re: Just started installing Sims 3, need base game crack?

Post by invalidusername Wed 20 Feb 2013, 00:16

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

Follow those easy steps, first downloading and installing all expansions you want, updating to 1.48 (As 1.50 is not yet supported by any cracks of ours), then using the crack out of the ultimate fix. Smile
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

Just started installing Sims 3, need base game crack? Empty Re: Just started installing Sims 3, need base game crack?

Post by Guest Wed 20 Feb 2013, 00:20

Oh wow, I can't believe I read that but totally missed that whole skipping the cracks part. Thank you so much!

EDIT:
But wait - it says the Ultimate Fix doesn't work...[b]

Back to top Go down

Post by invalidusername Wed 20 Feb 2013, 00:26

The ultimate fix is outdated for the patch that was released today. It will still work for 1.48, which is what our manual patch is for. Smile
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 20 Feb 2013, 00:41

Oh, alright thank you!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 24 Feb 2013, 16:07

Hello,

Sorry for the late reply!
Update here: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t10408-the-sims-3-ultimate-fix-now-compatible-with-version-150-of-the-sims-3-download-link

Is there anything else we can currently help you with?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top