Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Ultimate Fix - help! [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 Ultimate Fix - help! [SOLVED] Empty Sims 3 Ultimate Fix - help! [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 29 Dec 2014, 08:43

Hi,

I was trying out the ultimate fix and it was going well until I got onto step 11.

When I open the launcher the first thing that comes up is this.

Sims 3 Ultimate Fix - help! [SOLVED] WnU3WMt

I click the 'later' button and go to Game Updates.

Sims 3 Ultimate Fix - help! [SOLVED] ZfICEgw

When I click refresh, this then comes up.

Sims 3 Ultimate Fix - help! [SOLVED] DGHsRTR

Thank you!  The Sims 3 plumbob

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Ultimate Fix - help! [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 3 Ultimate Fix - help! [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 29 Dec 2014, 09:15

BlueBite wrote:Hi,

I was trying out the ultimate fix and it was going well until I got onto step 11.

I fixed your image links. You can safely install the "store content patch". And as for the last picture, ignore this "unable to connect to Origin" please. You absolutely don't need Origin to run this game...

Next time though, please keep ALL your issues on the same game in one thread only. Also, what about your other thread here ?
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18802-torrent-help

Is that other topic resolved now, so that I can close it ? This is one reason you should keep everything in one thread only. Smile  It only becomes very confusing if we have lots of unresolved topics here.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Ultimate Fix - help! [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 3 Ultimate Fix - help! [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 29 Dec 2014, 09:28

Carlos wrote:
BlueBite wrote:Hi,

I fixed your image links. You can safely install the "store content patch". And as for the last picture, ignore this "unable to connect to Origin" please. You absolutely don't need Origin to run this game...

Next time though, please keep ALL your issues on the same game in one thread only. Also, what about your other thread here ?
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18802-torrent-help

Is that other topic resolved now, so that I can close it ? This is one reason you should keep everything in one thread only. Smile  It only becomes very confusing if we have lots of unresolved topics here.

Thank you for your fixing my image links. I will install the 'store content patch' however after the Origin pop-up comes up no new updates are listed for me.

Sorry I'm new to forums... what do you mean by one thread only?
And yes you can close that thread.

Thanks again!

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 29 Dec 2014, 09:32

BlueBite wrote:
Thank you for your fixing my image links. I will install the 'store content patch' however after the Origin pop-up comes up no new updates are listed for me.

Sorry I'm new to forums... what do you mean by one thread only?
And yes you can close that thread.

Thanks again!

Basically, don't click on "new thread" all the time. Smile  This means, you have a topic right here now - and should you have another follow-up question, just post directly in this thread here - without opening a new thread.

One exception is that you say your topic is resolved now and I close it then. If you decide to visit the forum at a later point (in a few weeks/months/etc.), you can of course make a new topic then.

Yes, it's a bit different than on Facebook and other social media, I know, but we got to keep some sort of order here, to keep things tidy and make the stuff comfortable to read and follow, for other users. Smile  
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 29 Dec 2014, 09:42

Carlos wrote:

Basically, don't click on "new thread" all the time. Smile  This means, you have a topic right here now - and should you have another follow-up question, just post directly in this thread here - without opening a new thread.

One exception is that you say your topic is resolved now and I close it then. If you decide to visit the forum at a later point (in a few weeks/months/etc.), you can of course make a new topic then.

Yes, it's a bit different than on Facebook and other social media, I know, but we got to keep some sort of order here, to keep things tidy and make the stuff comfortable to read and follow, for other users. Smile  

Thanks Carlos you've been of help again!

This topic has been resolved Wink

Helper edit: Problem solved, topic closed.

- SvenT

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top