Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My game crashes while in The Gallery.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My game crashes while in The Gallery. Empty My game crashes while in The Gallery.

Post by Guest Sun 04 Jan 2015, 06:06

It's not really a big problem YET for me but while i browse The Gallery sometimes it crashes. I'm guessing because of lag or overflow on the game online. It only happens when i click on a creation/download. It will eventually bother me but i really just wanted to address this issue really if someone hasn't already. It could be my connection too.

Back to top Go down

My game crashes while in The Gallery. Empty Re: My game crashes while in The Gallery.

Post by Guest Fri 09 Jan 2015, 05:31

Hey, I've been having the same problem here. I just got it online and I checked the community.
If i clicked any Recent creation, it won't crash as far as i know. But when I click a creation that has been downloaded many times(i.e 300k DL and 1k favs) The Sims 4 has stopped working message will appear. Are you still crashing or not? I need to know how to solve this.

Back to top Go down

My game crashes while in The Gallery. Empty Re: My game crashes while in The Gallery.

Post by Guest Fri 09 Jan 2015, 05:57

Thats the exact same thing. I haven't played lately but its only been three days. I still crash and have to restart the game all over.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 10 Jan 2015, 12:06

So I suddenly noticed that if you click on lots or rooms it won't crash. As for households, it's actually random but almost everytime it will crash. Is it the same for you?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 10 Jan 2015, 15:45

No sadly, as long as the download as high numbers in downloads then it crashes. It doesn't matter what kind of download it is.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 20 Jan 2015, 23:04

xoxoemk wrote:No sadly, as long as the download as high numbers in downloads then it crashes. It doesn't matter what kind of download it is.

Sorry for the late reply,

I'm not sure about the issue actually. Did you add the TS4.exe to the "DEP exclusions" ? See this post here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t17208-sims-3-has-stopped-working#118442

Only focus on the part with the DEP. It's written for TS3, but just apply that procedure (about the DEP) to the TS4.exe instead. Also, are you basically able to surf the web, while the gme is running ? Try playing the game in windowed mode and then minimize the game to the tray. Then try surfing the web and see how this "works".

Also, did you add an exception to the Windows Firewall for the TS4.exe ? Check this post here, to see how to do that:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18501-unable-to-start-initialization-error-at-startup-fix-2

Scroll a bit down to the part about the Windows Firewall there. Keep us posted ! Smile  
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top