Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 saves folder is empty! please help

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 saves folder is empty! please help Empty Sims 3 saves folder is empty! please help

Post by Guest Thu 15 Jan 2015, 10:44

my sims 3 saves folder says "this folder is empty" everything is gone and when i play the sims 3 it acts like i just bought the game please help! i tried drive recovery but no luck

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 saves folder is empty! please help Empty Re: Sims 3 saves folder is empty! please help

Post by Guest Sun 18 Jan 2015, 21:14

Hi there, @SimmerSummers! Smile

Sorry for the late reply.

When exactly did this happen? And do you remember doing something specifically when this occurred?

It's possible that you (or something) moved the The Sims 3 folder from Documents\Electronic Arts to somewhere else, causing the game to create a brand new one at start up. This will cause the game to act as 'if you just bought it'. If you still have this old The Sims 3 folder, all of your saves should be contained in there.

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 saves folder is empty! please help Empty Re: Sims 3 saves folder is empty! please help

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 19 Jan 2015, 10:09

Hello,

You could use your computer's search function to find the folder "saves", in case it has been moved to another location. Also search the recycle bin.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top