Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Content not showing up? [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Custom Content not showing up? [SOLVED] Empty Custom Content not showing up? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 10 Jul 2019, 18:45

Heyo, I'm pretty noob to all this so I'm sorry if I seem dumb.

I downloaded the all in one pack for Sims 4 from @Sim Architect , and it's working great. I was told that for mods and stuff, that I would need to place them in Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Mods , however no file existed for such, so I made one. No custom content is appearing still, in my game. 

I have the game in Program Files (x86)/The Sims 4 like they instructed in their video, if this info is necessary.

Am I doing something wrong? Thanks in advance!

- Kenzi

Back to top Go down

Custom Content not showing up? [SOLVED] Empty Re: Custom Content not showing up? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 10 Jul 2019, 20:19

When you start the game it automatically creates the Mods folder. So most probably you're looking in wrong place. It should be in "Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4". Keep in mind that for some languages the folder name is translated ("Die Sims 4", "Les Sims 4", etc.)

Back to top Go down

Custom Content not showing up? [SOLVED] Empty Re: Custom Content not showing up? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 10 Jul 2019, 20:28

Okay, I feel dumb now. I didn't realize it was under Documents, rather than the C drive. Thank you so much!

Gatekeeper Edit: problem solved, topic closed. Awesome Emote

- The_gh0stm4n

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top