Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Store content - complete collection?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Store content - complete collection? Empty Store content - complete collection?

Post by Guest Fri 23 Jan 2015, 13:48

Hello Smile
I was wondering if there will be a complete store collection any time soon? I know you guys keep adding stuff, but I'm still waiting to download it all at once.
Also thanks for The Complete Collection of the Sims 3, this was very helpful!

Back to top Go down

Store content - complete collection? Empty Re: Store content - complete collection?

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 24 Jan 2015, 14:49

CinnamonGirl wrote:Hello Smile
I was wondering if there will be a complete store collection any time soon? I know you guys keep adding stuff, but I'm still waiting to download it all at once.
Also thanks for The Complete Collection of the Sims 3, this was very helpful!

Hello CinnamonGirl,

We are working on the idea actually, but I can't tell when exactly that will be released. We will keep you up-to-date via the forum, the FB page of Games4TheWorld, and via the e-mail newsletters too. If you haven't done so yet, subscribe to the newsletters, here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1706-join-our-the-sims-fans-group-to-stay-up-to-date-with-the-latest-the-sims-news

Also note that you need to enable newsleters in your forum profile options, to actually get those e-mail newsletters. Smile  

The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Store content - complete collection? Empty Re: Store content - complete collection?

Post by Guest Sun 24 May 2015, 21:11

Any word on this yet? I know focus has shifted over to Sims 4 but getting this done would really top off support for Sims 3 forever.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 24 May 2015, 21:40

NineDGuy wrote:Any word on this yet? I know focus has shifted over to Sims 4 but getting this done would really top off support for Sims 3 forever.

Hello, 

You see, the major problem with that is the fact, that there are hardly any reliable sources on the web, as to what store items were released in which month and year. EA themselves don't give any public information about that, at all. The official store site only groups the items according to "sets", which is neither useful nor really important information (I guess this was done deliberately by EA, in order to "make it harder" for pirates).

The only uploader that I know who at least comes close to being good would be Rachel (a.k.a. "rachelstoolbox"), but from what I gather, she has stopped working on these items about a year ago. I downloaded her collection of store items until May 2014, and it seems very good, however, there are lots of conflicting entries within the included documentation, as to the release dates of the items. 

While things like that might not be relevant for the average G4TW downloader at first sight, it is important in terms of giving support. And support will also include giving a proper documentation of the stuff we release.

But don't get me wrong: I absolutely don't blame Rachel at all. Her torrent that I downloaded is lovely, and I personally don't give a damn about release dates. As far as I could tell, it really has all the items until May 2014, and as for the rest of the items, I googled them.

Again, please acknowledge that just because my personal standards are low, it doesn't yet mean that the same standard should be applied to G4TW releases.

I really can't tell when or how we will proceed in this, sorry. If you absolutely cannot live and do without those store items, then feel free to get hold of Rachel's torrent (I won't post a link here, as it's illegal, but I'm sure you can find that yourself too).
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 30 May 2015, 23:26

Does the games4theworld team have all items from the sims 3 store or just some.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 01 Jun 2015, 20:54

CHall10006 wrote:Does the games4theworld team have all items from the sims 3 store or just some.

Hello and welcome to the forum,

The problem is not really about "having" or "not having" store items. I myself have all items, and so I think does the Admin and the rest of the team too.

If you still are missing items, you could still google for them.

But the issue - as I said in my previous reply - is about figuring out whether the available stuff on the internet is really complete, and the exact release dates of the items.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 01 Jun 2015, 22:03

Can you ever make a complete collection of store items like CinnamonGirl made this topic about.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 01 Jun 2015, 22:05

CHall10006 wrote:Can you ever make a complete collection of store items like CinnamonGirl made this topic about.

Who knows...I really can't tell, sorry. WhatDidUJustCallMe?  You can look at the torrent that I described in my post above, the one about rachelstoolbox. This one at least comes close to being "complete".
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 01 Jun 2015, 22:07

I don't mean all of the content. I mean can you upload all you have to one rar file.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 01 Jun 2015, 22:10

CHall10006 wrote:I don't mean all of the content. I mean all the content you have and in one big file. To download without downloading anything else.

I'm not sure what the point of that would be though ? Yes, it would be more comfortable of course. But most of the stuff that we "have" is already up on the download server here:
http://www.games4theworlddownloads.org/

But yes, if we do release something new, we will probably release a "complete collection". But again, I can't really give any technical details as of yet.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 01 Jun 2015, 22:12

And by the way some files are messed up like ToyotaSet3 inside the month installment of 2011's February. And the month bundle for February 2013 cannot be downloaded so everyone has to download the files seperately.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 01 Jun 2015, 22:16

CHall10006 wrote:And by the way some files are messed up like ToyotaSet3 inside the month installment of 2011's February. And the month bundle for February 2013 cannot be downloaded so everyone has to download the files seperately.

Yes, the site itself is still in beta... I apologize for that. If you want, fee free to read up on this topic here.
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t12688-official-mediafire-alternative-out-now-link-feedback
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 02 Jun 2015, 11:48

Hi there,

Me and Lady ElDi planned a "complete" torrent, but it got delayed and eventually stalled, because I realised that we probably didn't have all the items. So maybe it's best to finish the Download Server first, and then look into what is or is not mission. (And then come with a "complete" torrent)
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top