Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Party Pack and that animal hat DLC are gone in my game. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Party Pack and that animal hat DLC are gone in my game. [SOLVED] Empty The Party Pack and that animal hat DLC are gone in my game. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 25 Jan 2015, 04:27

I downloaded the latest Ultimate Fix not long ago, specifically a week ago, and I just realized that the DLCs are gone, can someone please help me
If it helps, I downloaded some mods and loads of CC ( most of them are recolours )

Last edited by SeoY on Mon 26 Jan 2015, 23:59; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Adding more infomation)

Back to top Go down

The Party Pack and that animal hat DLC are gone in my game. [SOLVED] Empty Re: The Party Pack and that animal hat DLC are gone in my game. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 25 Jan 2015, 04:54

Hi there, @Bored-A-Lot, and welcome to the Games4theworld Forum! Very Happy

Are you completely sure you aren't logged in Origin? Take a look at the Note of this guide here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18195-connecting-to-the-gallery-in-the-sims-4
If you are Online, then all of the DLC included in our release will be removed. Logging off will make it appear once again.

Please, let us know how it goes. Good luck!

Back to top Go down

The Party Pack and that animal hat DLC are gone in my game. [SOLVED] Empty Re: The Party Pack and that animal hat DLC are gone in my game. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 25 Jan 2015, 07:24

SeoY wrote:Hi there, @Bored-A-Lot, and welcome to the Games4theworld Forum! Very Happy

Are you completely sure you aren't logged in Origin? Take a look at the Note of this guide here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18195-connecting-to-the-gallery-in-the-sims-4
If you are Online, then all of the DLC included in our release will be removed. Logging off will make it appear once again.

Please, let us know how it goes. Good luck!

I was wondering where the DLC content went! Thank you!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 25 Jan 2015, 17:15

Omg thank you, it worked !

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 26 Jan 2015, 23:59

Bored-A-Lot wrote:Omg thank you, it worked !

Glad to hear that! Very Happy

Problem solved, topic closed. If you ever need anything else, don't doubt to open a new one. Have fun!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top