Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to use two expansion packs at once? [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How to use two expansion packs at once? [SOLVED] Empty How to use two expansion packs at once? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 21 Feb 2015, 19:06

I downloaded the sims 3 torrent and got the seasons expansion pack, But when  I downloaded Pets expansion pack I had an error I don't remember what it said but I couldn't play the game until I removed the pets expansion and only have the seasons. If you can get two expansion packs please tell me how too, Because I really love seasons and I wanna try pets with my game, And thanks for the torrents Smile

Back to top Go down

How to use two expansion packs at once? [SOLVED] Empty Re: How to use two expansion packs at once? [SOLVED]

Post by Sim Architect Sat 21 Feb 2015, 19:12

Hi! Welcome to our Forum!

Just follow the exact instructions on the link below, except for the fact you will only install the expansions you'd like to (instead of all of them). Please let's know how it turned out.

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly?tid=3495f30973a5145b6185508c01b68849

Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator
The Gray Eminence :p
G4TW HONORARY Moderator The Gray Eminence :p

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Plants vs Zombies, The Sims 3, Cities Skylines, The Sims 4

Male

Back to top Go down

How to use two expansion packs at once? [SOLVED] Empty Re: How to use two expansion packs at once? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 23 Feb 2015, 15:14

Thank you! I must have read the ultimate fix guide wrong but when I was updated to the latest version my game now loads, Thank you so much! Today is my lucky day! Whooo  Hammertime

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim Architect Mon 23 Feb 2015, 18:53

You are more than welcome!

Problem solved, topic closed.

Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator
The Gray Eminence :p
G4TW HONORARY Moderator The Gray Eminence :p

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Plants vs Zombies, The Sims 3, Cities Skylines, The Sims 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top