Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Questions about installing World Adventures [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Questions about installing World Adventures [SOLVED] Empty Questions about installing World Adventures [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 19 Mar 2015, 14:49

Hi there,

I am currently trying to install World Adventures for my game. So far, I have already installed most games up to Isla Paradiso and used the Ultimate Fix. I've been playing for a year now and everything is AMAZING, by the way (thanks guys).

So for WA, I've read a few other posts here that told me to skip the 2nd step (SKU) and the "# crack" step... Does this mean that I skip steps 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 9 and 10? And since I've already applied the Ultimate Fix to my game, I should just be able to do step 8 and everything would be completed, right?

Thanks and hope to hear a reply soon!  bounce

Back to top Go down

Questions about installing World Adventures [SOLVED] Empty Re: Questions about installing World Adventures [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 21 Mar 2015, 14:00

Newbie99 wrote:Hi there,

I am currently trying to install World Adventures for my game. So far, I have already installed most games up to Isla Paradiso and used the Ultimate Fix. I've been playing for a year now and everything is AMAZING, by the way (thanks guys).

So for WA, I've read a few other posts here that told me to skip the 2nd step (SKU) and the "# crack" step... Does this mean that I skip steps 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 9 and 10? And since I've already applied the Ultimate Fix to my game, I should just be able to do step 8 and everything would be completed, right?

Thanks and hope to hear a reply soon!  bounce

Hello,

The instructions you are (probably) referring to, are the ones inside the World Adventures expansion. And these are totally outdated, so forget them please. 

You simply make an empty folder for the expansion, and then you open the .RAR file of "World Adventures" with the program WinRAR, and extract ALL contents of the .RAR, into the empty folder you created. After the extraction, go to the folder, and re-start the installation from there - with the autorun.exe.

See if you can get this done. You might need to change some registry entries, if you encounter an error, but we'll see to that too if necessary. Good luck for now !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Questions about installing World Adventures [SOLVED] Empty Re: Questions about installing World Adventures [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 22 Mar 2015, 15:14

Hi Carlos and thanks for replying!

Everything worked out great! I conpletely ignored all the steps in the instructions and clicked straight on the setup.exe ( step 8 ). Since I already installed the Ultimate Fix- that was all it took. The process was very fast and easy! Thanks guys!

Not a newbie anymore so I guess...

- Oldie99 IAmSoHappyEmergahwd

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim Architect Wed 25 Mar 2015, 22:39

Great to hear your problem was solved!!

Problem solved, topic closed.

Happy simming!!!

Tea 4 Tea 4 Tea 4
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator
The Gray Eminence :p
G4TW HONORARY Moderator The Gray Eminence :p

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Plants vs Zombies, The Sims 3, Cities Skylines, The Sims 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 26 Mar 2015, 01:00

Newbie99 wrote:Hi Carlos and thanks for replying!

Everything worked out great! I conpletely ignored all the steps in the instructions and clicked straight on the setup.exe ( step 8 ). Since I already installed the Ultimate Fix- that was all it took. The process was very fast and easy! Thanks guys!

Not a newbie anymore so I guess...

- Oldie99 IAmSoHappyEmergahwd

You're not an Oldie... Razz  But feel free to get in touch with us again, at anytime ! Just open a new thread. Wink  Have fun with the game !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top