Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-Installing World Adventures? [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re-Installing World Adventures? [SOLVED] Empty Re-Installing World Adventures? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 16 Sep 2011, 20:10

Hello there,

First, I wanted to thank you very much for the games!

I have been having a few functionality problems with the World Adventures expansion that I think may be the result of a game mod I was using. Specifically, I haven't been able to get to any of the higher level opportunities, so I can't explore some of the tombs.

I thought I would try maybe uninstalling and re-installing and playing without the mods to see if it corrects. I have all of the other expansion packs (including Generations) and 'stuff' packs, (except Town Life). All of them are from games4theworld (again, thank you so much!!!).

Is it safe to uninstall and reinstall JUST the World Adventures expansion? If so, would i have to repatch everything all over again?

I'm sorry if these are dumb questions. Sad

Back to top Go down

Re-Installing World Adventures? [SOLVED] Empty Re: Re-Installing World Adventures? [SOLVED]

Post by Admin Fri 16 Sep 2011, 20:13

Hello,

What I recommend you first try is the following:

1. Uninstall/remove ALL the Mods.
2. Start the game and see if it makes any difference.

If not, please let me know.

Ps. You're more than welcome!

Admin edit: Problem being solved via Live Support

- ADMIN
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Re-Installing World Adventures? [SOLVED] Empty Re: Re-Installing World Adventures? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 29 Sep 2011, 05:22

Just to follow up, I started a new game without the mods and cc as you suggested, and it now seems to be working! Thanks for your help!

Mod edit: Problem solved, topic closed.

- Lady ElDi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top