Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Expansion pack/Stuff pack icons not showing up?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Expansion pack/Stuff pack icons not showing up? Empty Expansion pack/Stuff pack icons not showing up?

Post by Guest Tue 12 Mar 2013, 05:43

Hi!

First off, thanks so much for all your help! I was able to get my game working by following your directions!

...But then I noticed near the bottom of the launcher (where all the expansion packs/stuff packs icons are) that only two are fully lit up. I don't understand...I downloaded and installed all stuff packs (which aren't illuminated, but somehow their content is in the game). Also, all of the expansion packs I downloaded aren't showing up in the game. After each one I installed, it said 'setup/install complete.' For instance, with Supernatural it said it was installed but when I play the game I cannot create a special/supernatural sim. Also, I downloaded Showtime and installed it. Its icon isn't illuminated in the launcher either but I can access Starlight Shores and all the special traits in that expansion pack. Hopefully, this makes sense to you lol. Basically, icons are not being illuminated but some show up in the game and some don't.

I have updated my game, patched, cracked and everything and it works fine...but not everything I installed is showing up? Please help!

Back to top Go down

Expansion pack/Stuff pack icons not showing up? Empty Re: Expansion pack/Stuff pack icons not showing up?

Post by Guest Thu 14 Mar 2013, 13:31

The installation process would be:
1) Install Base Game
2) Apply the Super Patch
3) Install the expansions packs
4) Re-apply the Super Patch
5) Apply the crack into the Base Game folder.

Then it should be perfect. Or that's what I did and it worked for me. Wink

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top