Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GAME DATA INCOMPLETE>>> what will I do??? :(

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GAME DATA INCOMPLETE>>> what will I do??? :( Empty GAME DATA INCOMPLETE>>> what will I do??? :(

Post by Guest Thu 02 Apr 2015, 13:05

I opened my Sims 4 and I got the notice "GAME DATA INCOMPLETE" and the granite falls is missing Sad( please help me I dont know what to do... Sorry for posting a new thread I really have no idea thank you...

//EDIT

PLEASE REPLY GUYSSSSS

Back to top Go down

GAME DATA INCOMPLETE>>> what will I do??? :( Empty Re: GAME DATA INCOMPLETE>>> what will I do??? :(

Post by Guest Thu 02 Apr 2015, 15:18

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t19108-outdoor-retreat-dlc-and-holiday-celebration-pack-not-showing-up-fix

Your lucky i remembered my login... EXIT WITHOUT SAVING AND CLOSE ORGIN AND MAKE SURE IT IS NOT RUNNING INTHE BACKGROUND THEN REOPEN SIMS 4 IN OFFLINE MODE

Back to top Go down

GAME DATA INCOMPLETE>>> what will I do??? :( Empty Re: GAME DATA INCOMPLETE>>> what will I do??? :(

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 03 Apr 2015, 05:48

Bardenbella wrote:I opened my Sims 4 and I got the notice "GAME DATA INCOMPLETE" and the granite falls is missing Sad( please help me I dont know what to do... Sorry for posting a new thread I really have no idea thank you...

//MOVED

Hello too,

Besides what the previous poster said, you MUST make sure to remove all your CC for Sims 4, if you have any that is. Smile  Custom content seems to cause trouble for the curretn Sims 4 patch version too. 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 11 Apr 2015, 16:45

what will i do i have saved the game already Sad(( but i was not online that time. Outdoor pack is still missing Sad help me please Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 11 Apr 2015, 19:50

Bardenbella wrote:what will i do i have saved the game already Sad(( but i was not online that time. Outdoor pack is still missing Sad help me please Sad
Hi,

That shouldn't cause any issues.
Can you try again now? Put Origin in offline mode and then close it completely, before starting the game.

Good luck!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top