Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Need Origin To Play

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I Need Origin To Play Empty Re: I Need Origin To Play

Post by Guest Fri 03 Apr 2015, 00:30

This happened before the Expansion Pack was in, I thought a new fix would solve the problem but it didnt, my only way to play is with Origin running (no other way! I loads up, then force exits saying Origin isn't running) Now, with Get To Work (Thanks Smile ) installed, it doesnt even get pass the Sims 4 Logo after the maxis scene (the ones you can skip) and what-not.

Useful Info:

I am using Windows 7
yes it used work without Origin
NOT on Laptop Mode
Computer can handle Ultra graphics
Origin is NEEDED to be playing
This was happening before the Expansion Pack
ALL folders are on the firewall excluded list
I have CC (I'm definitely sure this has nothing to do with it)

//EDIT

I Need Origin To Play 5P9NiCj

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 03 Apr 2015, 01:06

I'm here to say that I'm having the same problem except that I can launch the game with Origin opened but there's no content (DLC) at all just the base game and When I exit Origin I get the same error message as yours , hope somebody can help us !

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 03 Apr 2015, 05:43

Marker wrote:This happened before the Expansion Pack was in, I thought a new fix would solve the problem but it didnt, my only way to play is with Origin running (no other way! I loads up, then force exits saying Origin isn't running) Now, with Get To Work (Thanks Smile ) installed, it doesnt even get pass the Sims 4 Logo after the maxis scene (the ones you can skip) and what-not.

Useful Info:

I am using Windows 7
yes it used work without Origin
NOT on Laptop Mode
Computer can handle Ultra graphics
Origin is NEEDED to be playing
This was happening before the Expansion Pack
ALL folders are on the firewall excluded list
I have CC (I'm definitely sure this has nothing to do with it)

//EDIT

I Need Origin To Play 5P9NiCj

//MOVED

Hello,

If you haven't done so yet, please (re-)read this here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18501-unable-to-start-initialization-error-at-startup-updated-on-6-3-2015

After that, re-download the crack only from here:
http://bit.ly/1CAeWYL

And apply it to your base game/Bin folder, replacing all of the original files. Please make sure to do the thing with the anti-virus properly. That's really essential.

I had some intial problems myself, when I applied the crack the first time (even though I have long set all those exclusions on my own system), but after I re-copied the crack, everything is going smooth.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 03 Apr 2015, 06:07

@Carlos

what if I said... I did that... and everyone is still having the same issues Sad
I even turned off my firewall, reapplied crack twice, reapplied GTW and then the crack and still nothing, and when I do open Origin it freezes when I get to the Sims 4 screen (exactly like before) It's like I've never touched it. Wat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 03 Apr 2015, 06:38

Marker wrote:@Carlos

what if I said... I did that... and everyone is still having the same issues Sad
I even turned off my firewall, reapplied crack twice, reapplied GTW and then the crack and still nothing, and when I do open Origin it freezes when I get to the Sims 4 screen (exactly like before) It's like I've never touched it. Wat.

Hi there, @Marker! Smile

When exactly did this error start appearing? I noticed you never mentioned that. Did you change something before this started happening?

If the game is freezing at the start, then the culprit could be some incompatible CC or Mods in your game. There have been reports of that happening with the latest patch even in legit games. There is even a compilation of discovered Mods and CC that cause problems with the latest patch, here:
http://linna.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=551495&c=1&ht=&page=1&pp=25#startcomments

So, remove the CC and Mods from your game and try again. See if the game at least starts up with Origin. We can check the Origin problem afterwards.

Please, let us know how it goes. Good luck!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 03 Apr 2015, 07:17

hello i played sims 4 and sims 4 outdoor with g4tw patches but never did when the pool update came out.i just downloaded and install the pool update and tryed to play it and it did not work then i tryed the gtw patch some thing keeps telling me origin need to be on.i have windows 8.1 i turned off all antis i know thats on and still nothing plezz help

Back to top Go down

I Need Origin To Play Empty DLC and expansion pack not showing in game

Post by Guest Fri 03 Apr 2015, 08:27

Help! I have the same issue as well! 
Ive tried running the game with origin (offline), but the DLC's is not showing in the game. i can only play the base game.
But when i tried to launch the game without origin it says 'unable to start. Origin currently not running.' 
I have turned off my antivirus, make exception in my windows firewall and windows defender. but still i cannot get my DLC to show up in Sims 4. Tried playing with Sims 4 get to work from games4theworld too, but still the expansion pack and DLC not showing in my Sims 4. 
* i got my sims 4 base game, ultimate fix and sims 4 get to work from games4theworld. 
* i have uninstalled and re-install but still the same. 

Thank you and please help me Smile

//EDIT

Faryngal wrote:Help! I have the same issue as well! 
Ive tried running the game with origin (offline), but the DLC's is not showing in the game. i can only play the base game.
But when i tried to launch the game without origin it says 'unable to start. Origin currently not running.' 
I have turned off my antivirus, make exception in my windows firewall and windows defender. but still i cannot get my DLC to show up in Sims 4. Tried playing with Sims 4 get to work from games4theworld too, but still the expansion pack and DLC not showing in my Sims 4. 
* i got my sims 4 base game, ultimate fix and sims 4 get to work from games4theworld. 
* i have uninstalled and re-install but still the same. 

Thank you and please help me I Need Origin To Play Icon_smile

I managed to get my sims 4 and all the DLC and get to work show up in my game and i can play without the the origin running. I dont know whether this works for you guys or not. This is what i did

1. I uninstalled all origin and sims 4 - (i used cccleaner)
2. I uninstalled antivirus - i think maybe u can just deactivate it temporarily. and dont forget to make exceptions for sims 4 download files
3. and then i followed all the steps in https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18501-unable-to-start-initialization-error-at-startup-updated-on-6-3-2015
4. I restart my PC - (dont forget to deactivate anti virus after pc turns on)
5. First i installed origin. n then i close it
6. I installed the sims 4 base game from games4theworld. 
7. After finished installing, make exceptions for sims 4 application in windows firewall (just follow the link above ( no. 3 ). 
8. I restart my PC again - (dont forget to deactivate anti virus after pc turns on)
9. I tried launching the sims 4 without origin and it worked! - i was testing whether i can open it or not without origin, then i exit the game. 
10. I open ultimate fix (from games4thworld) folder and follow the instructions carefully.
11. Paste the ultimate fix file on the sims 4 directory (just follow the instructions in the folder)
12. I launched the sims 4 game (without origin) - it works and my dlc (outdoor stuff shows up in the game)
13. Exit my sims 4 again
14. And then I paste the files from sims 4 - get to work (from games4theworld)
15. Launch again my sims 4 (without origin) and all my dlc and expansion is there!
DONE!

* if your sims 4 suddenly not responding and crashed, that is probably because you have unstable cc mod in your sims 4 game. remove the bad mod and it will work fine again. 
I haven't started playing actually, but i hope it works well.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 03 Apr 2015, 11:05

And what if I replied that everything works fine for me, on BOTH of my Windows systems (I have both a Windows 7, and an extra Windows 8.1. system/setup) ? Very Happy  No, but seriously: experience shows that in these cases, people did something wrong. Please (double-) check if your anti-virus systems mess with your installation.

If you want, post a screenshot of inside your Game/Bin folder, where the TS4.exe is located. Let us see what the screenshot looks like. We must see that TS4.exe file.

Other than that, please take your time to re-read and re-do everything. That's all I can say for now. 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 03 Apr 2015, 11:14

I'm having the same trouble, except I didn't unistall anything yet (I was trying not to have to resort to that) WhatDidUJustCallMe?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 03 Apr 2015, 19:52

I managed to get my sims 4 and all the DLC and get to work show up in my game and i can play without the the origin running. I dont know whether this works for you guys or not. This is what i did

1. I uninstalled all origin and sims 4 - (i used cccleaner)
2. I uninstalled antivirus - i think maybe u can just deactivate it temporarily. and dont forget to make exceptions for sims 4 download files
3. and then i followed all the steps in https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18501-unable-to-start-initialization-error-at-startup-updated-on-6-3-2015
4. I restart my PC - (dont forget to deactivate anti virus after pc turns on)
5. First i installed origin. n then i close it
6. I installed the sims 4 base game from games4theworld. 
7. After finished installing, make exceptions for sims 4 application in windows firewall (just follow the link above ( no. 3 ). 
8. I restart my PC again - (dont forget to deactivate anti virus after pc turns on)
9. I tried launching the sims 4 without origin and it worked! - i was testing whether i can open it or not without origin, then i exit the game. 
10. I open ultimate fix (from games4thworld) folder and follow the instructions carefully.
11. Paste the ultimate fix file on the sims 4 directory (just follow the instructions in the folder)
12. I launched the sims 4 game (without origin) - it works and my dlc (outdoor stuff shows up in the game)
13. Exit my sims 4 again
14. And then I paste the files from sims 4 - get to work (from games4theworld)
15. Launch again my sims 4 (without origin) and all my dlc and expansion is there!
DONE!

* if your sims 4 suddenly not responding and crashed, that is probably because you have unstable cc mod in your sims 4 game. remove the bad mod and it will work fine again. 
I haven't started playing actually, but i hope it works well.

Failed at step 9. Doing everything step by step, when getting to step 9 I get the "Unable to start: Initialization error at start up. [135dec40;984c6a38:00000077]" error. If I go ahead anyway and apply the ultimate fix then I get the "Unable to start: Origin is currently not running. Please [...] " error.

I have to mention that:

- This is my 4th or 5th attempt to install the game.
- During this time I uninstalled the game and cleared registries before each attept both manual and using CC Cleaner.
- I'm using Windows 7 Ultimate x64
- During my attempts I put all folders I worked with (both download folder and subfolders and install folder and subfolders) in antivirus exceptions list (Microsoft Security Essentials) and in teh last attempts i just turned it off.
- I did the same with my windows firewall, at each attempt I put the .exe as allowed both in home and public networks; eventually I just turned the firewall off.
- Other than these 2 I have no other security software.
- Always made sure to have vcredist_x64 and x86 installed and even if they were I pushed the "repair" button just to make sure.
- Always restarted PC after doing anything.
- Sometimes, I managed to get the game going only with the ultimate fix or GTW applied but I had to keep Origin opened in offline mode => I had no new content.
- Tried to close Origin after I launched the game => worthless.
- I even tried the crack posted by Carlos in a post above, still nothing... get the same "Unable to start: Origin is currently not running. Please [...] " error.
- Base game, ultimate fix and GTW were downloaded by torrent from G4TW.
- No CC or mods at all. Always tried fresh.

I really don't know what more I can try. I know the problem is somewhere on my part but just don't know what or where to check in order to fix the problem. Sad I followed all the tutorials and fixes posted on this website step by step and it just seems that I'm facing a new kind of issue - and I guess it has nothing to do with GTW since I can't even start the base game with or without ultimate fix and GTW. Sad  Any ideeas? Or what should I print screen or get from logs to give some idea?

Thank you in advance.
Orlando

Later Edit: I opened a separate thread on my problem here: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t19613-any-version-of-the-game-fails-to-load-tried-everything

Last edited by orlandokatana on Fri 03 Apr 2015, 22:32; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Opened a separate thread.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 03 Apr 2015, 19:57

I Need Origin To Play Screen14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 03 Apr 2015, 20:01

SeoY wrote:

Hi there, @Marker! Smile

When exactly did this error start appearing? I noticed you never mentioned that. Did you change something before this started happening?

If the game is freezing at the start, then the culprit could be some incompatible CC or Mods in your game. There have been reports of that happening with the latest patch even in legit games. There is even a compilation of discovered Mods and CC that cause problems with the latest patch, here:
http://linna.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=551495&c=1&ht=&page=1&pp=25#startcomments

So, remove the CC and Mods from your game and try again. See if the game at least starts up with Origin. We can check the Origin problem afterwards.

Please, let us know how it goes. Good luck!
I've checked the list and only one teeny tiny CC didn't work! (eyebrows haha) When you said remove all the mods, my heart nearly stopped LOL I have mods on almost every sim in the game and I wouldn't like nude sims XD 

more importantly, it works WITH (not without) Origin however the GTW EP does not show, the latest patch does indeed, I need to probably reapply it and I'll get back to you. Thank you for looking for other problems rather than telling me I did something wrong Smile

//EDIT

I also forgot to mention, I think the problem is when I clicked to play Sims 4 (without needing Origin) I accidentally clicked Origin a few seconds after to see stuff in the gallery and then kaboom that message popped up

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 04 Apr 2015, 06:17

I mean...there isn't much else I can tell you people, beyond the guide that I wrote, here. It's not just about simply "doing" the steps that I mentioned, there. A lot is going to depend on whether you actually understand how your "security"-software works.

Sometimes, you cannot edit the Windows firewall, at all, because another anti-virus program "overrides" the built-in Windows firewall. So you need to check within your anti-virus, for any firewall settings.

I just did the procedure yesterday again on someone else's computer (via TeamViewer), and she ALSO had that "Unable to start: Origin must be running" error. After a short while, I found out she hadn't configured her firewall, to allow the cracked TS4.exe "communicate" to the web.

If you cannot manage to do it, let it be for a few days, and when you feel better, try again. There is no point in trying all the time - you'll only get more and more furstrated.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 04 Apr 2015, 20:27

I uninstalled, and then reinstalled Sims 4 and tried it, it said it's an old version and update via Origin... I put the GTW patch and same exact message Sad

//EDIT

I am still waiting for a solution it has been days, and it only works when origin is on but GTW doesnt show up, only the latest update.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 07 Apr 2015, 21:58

Marker wrote:
I am still waiting for a solution it has been days, (...)

Sorry for the belated reply. Sometimes, I do TeamViewer sessions for people, in which I temporarily take control of their computers, and then I myself configure the anti-virus and firewall settings. And in most cases, I managed to get it working.

Before you ask: no, I cannot do that in your case, since I have tons of other stuff to do too. I simply cannot get back to all people on the forum. That's just not possible. Maybe another team member (SeoY ?) may get back to you, but in case not: please accept it. Smile  We are all volunteers only, and we cannot do "miracles" all the time.

As for the issue (and with due respect), I said everything in my previous post already. Please take the situation as it is. Thank you.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 08 Apr 2015, 19:36

Carlos wrote:
Marker wrote:
I am still waiting for a solution it has been days, (...)

Sorry for the belated reply. Sometimes, I do TeamViewer sessions for people, in which I temporarily take control of their computers, and then I myself configure the anti-virus and firewall settings. And in most cases, I managed to get it working.

Before you ask: no, I cannot do that in your case, since I have tons of other stuff to do too. I simply cannot get back to all people on the forum. That's just not possible. Maybe another team member (SeoY ?) may get back to you, but in case not: please accept it. Smile  We are all volunteers only, and we cannot do "miracles" all the time.

As for the issue (and with due respect), I said everything in my previous post already. Please take the situation as it is. Thank you.
If you do find a working solution, please... please... reply/tag me!  Smile  thank you

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 09 Apr 2015, 12:43

Marker wrote:If you do find a working solution, please... please... reply/tag me!  Smile  thank you

Sorry again that you could not get it working, but should you happen to see me online on the forum's chatbox, feel free to join the chatbox,a nd (if I can arrange for it) I will attempt to assist you via TeamViewer. Smile  other than that, yes, I'll keep you posted of course.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top