Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I tried everything - Can't play TS4+DLC+G2W without Origin

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I tried everything - Can't play TS4+DLC+G2W without Origin Empty I tried everything - Can't play TS4+DLC+G2W without Origin

Post by Guest Fri 17 Apr 2015, 19:48

Hello  I'm new here.

First of all, I'd like to thank you all for providing the game for free, amazing work honestly.  cheers

My problem is that I have tried everything in order to play the game with the dlc and ep included but it just won't start up without Origin.

Short info: Win 8.1, x64 bit system

I recently had a complete reboot due to a malfunction from windows, uninstalled McAfee (it was pre-installed on windows) and installed Avira instead.
So, I disabled everything, avira, windows defender and windows firewall and I have added the folders to the exceptions list, did everything that's advised on the forum.

I have absolutely no idea why it doesn't work, the rldOrigin.dll and rldOrigin.ini files are all still in the folders, no program warned me of anything since all have been disabled.
I have uninstalled and re-installed all of the games and files for a billionth time now, I'm completely lost... 

When I start Origin (online&offline) the game works fine but without the additional content

Back to top Go down

I tried everything - Can't play TS4+DLC+G2W without Origin Empty Re: I tried everything - Can't play TS4+DLC+G2W without Origin

Post by Guest Mon 20 Apr 2015, 13:22

Hi,

have you try ultimate fix? i have issue like you but then i install the fix and it work.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top