Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 4 problemm.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4 problemm. Empty Sims 4 problemm.

Post by Guest Fri 03 Apr 2015, 17:34

Ok so i downloaded the store brought sims 4 a few months back and its my origin then i tried to download outdoor retreat but i noticed the cracked games work better with the cracked base game.I unistalled my sims 4 from origin and off my computer, i downloaded the sims 4 off of here. when i went to get the latest update i just copy pasted it in my sims 4 folder and just override them and i went onto origin and i saw my sims 4 game in their but it wasnt downloaded and i tried to take it off but i couldnt. so i went offline then tried to play it from my folder and i kept getting this error saying Sims 4 problemm. Sims_411
please help

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 problemm. Empty Re: Sims 4 problemm.

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 05 Apr 2015, 19:29

xxpetrovafire wrote:Ok so i downloaded the store brought sims 4 a few months back and its my origin then i tried to download outdoor retreat but i noticed the cracked games work better with the cracked base game.I unistalled my sims 4 from origin and off my computer, i downloaded the sims 4 off of here. when i went to get the latest update i just copy pasted it in my sims 4 folder and just override them and i went onto origin and i saw my sims 4 game in their but it wasnt downloaded and i tried to take it off but i couldnt. so i went offline then tried to play it from my folder and i kept getting this error saying Sims 4 problemm. Sims_411
please help

Hello and welcome to the forum,

You are NOT supposed to use Origin with the cracked game. Smile  Please close ALL Origin windows and start the game from the TS4.exe, in your base game install folder (usually C:\Program diles(x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Game\Bin). 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top