Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outdoor retreat map disappeared. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Outdoor retreat map disappeared. [SOLVED] Empty Outdoor retreat map disappeared. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 03 Apr 2015, 18:23

hi 
I have a problem after GTW update this is how it looks like
Outdoor retreat map disappeared. [SOLVED] Ts4_2011
I can't go on vacation
I installed vcredist_x64 and vcredist_x86 it was working fine until I applied this pack
any solutions

Back to top Go down

Outdoor retreat map disappeared. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Outdoor retreat map disappeared. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 03 Apr 2015, 18:42

Hi there, @Aymen1234! Smile

Do you have, by any chance, Mods and CC installed in your game? You could try temporarily removing those and see if the problem is fixed then.

You also need to make sure that Origin is closed before you start the game, or all of the DLC will be removed. Please, let us know how it goes. Good luck! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Outdoor retreat map disappeared. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Outdoor retreat map disappeared. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 03 Apr 2015, 19:22

thank you very much I moved all my mods from mods folder and now garentie falls shows up on worlds select
but now I have to find the mod that caused that
anyway thank you

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 03 Apr 2015, 20:29

Aymen1234 wrote:thank you very much I moved all my mods from mods folder and now garentie falls shows up on worlds select
anyway thank you

//MOVED

No problem! Glad that it worked.

About this other topic, here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t19601-issue-with-sims-4-after-gtw-pack-and-update

You should have kept all of your problems in a single topic. But OK. Did removing the Mods also help with that, or do you still need help in that topic?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 04 Apr 2015, 09:57

SeoY wrote:
Aymen1234 wrote:thank you very much I moved all my mods from mods folder and now garentie falls shows up on worlds select
anyway thank you

//MOVED

No problem! Glad that it worked.

About this other topic, here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t19601-issue-with-sims-4-after-gtw-pack-and-update

You should have kept all of your problems in a single topic. But OK. Did removing the Mods also help with that, or do you still need help in that topic?

sorry for the late post 
I moved all the mods and everything is back to normal 
now am starting with some mods maybe I can find the mod which caused this problem 
I started with traits and some other mods that I downloaded in march and april still everything normal
and I added some mods of january and february still normal
and I found only one mod that caused the problem a mod of two files 
I think its a script mod the files are called "SimulationFullBuild01" "SimulationFullBuild02" I dont remember the full name of the mod but now its working fine
thank you very much

//EDIT

now my problem is solved thank you

Mod edit: Problem solved, topic closed. Smile 

- Carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top