Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GTW can't start without origin

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GTW can't start without origin Empty GTW can't start without origin

Post by Guest Sat 04 Apr 2015, 12:26

Well, I have official Sims 4 Basegame and I wanted GTW so I pasted the files into my Sims 4 files, and when I launch it I get an error that I need origin to play. Origin was turned off all the time, and I have my Anti-virus turned off too. What I did wrong? Oh, and I tried it so many times from start, and when it didn't work I turned on origin and repaired game.
Sorry for my English I am not native speaker  WhatDidUJustCallMe?

Back to top Go down

GTW can't start without origin Empty Re: GTW can't start without origin

Post by Guest Sat 04 Apr 2015, 14:31

Hi there, @AlexZigo! Very Happy

If you repaired the game on Origin, that means the crack has been replaced and removed. You'll have to apply the crack again. It can be found separately here:
http://bit.ly/1CAeWYL

Now, you also need to configure all of your security software correctly so that the crack isn't deleted either. Are you sure the antivirus you disabled is the only security program you have? Do you have an anti-malware or something of the sort?
You can take a read here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18501-unable-to-start-initialization-error-at-startup-updated-on-6-3-2015

It outlines the basics on the configuration of those programs so that there isn't any issues. But it's just an example. If you have different programs from the ones shown in the guide, you'll have to configure them yourself. Please, let us know how it goes. Good luck!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 04 Apr 2015, 16:51

IT DID NOT WORK FOR ME D*:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top