Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 4 "Make sure Origin is running to open sims 4". [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4 "Make sure Origin is running to open sims 4". [SOLVED] Empty Sims 4 "Make sure Origin is running to open sims 4". [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 06 Jun 2017, 02:04

I just installed the sims 4 and all the expansion packs + the latest update - but my game wont start. Everytime i try to open the game, an error comes up with the text that origin must run before i can play my game.

Do anyone have a solution for this maybe?

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 "Make sure Origin is running to open sims 4". [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 4 "Make sure Origin is running to open sims 4". [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 19 Jan 2018, 09:22

I'm having the same problem and yes I did fallow the anti virous steps

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 "Make sure Origin is running to open sims 4". [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 4 "Make sure Origin is running to open sims 4". [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 19 Jan 2018, 14:15

you have to uninstall then origin re-install then disable it so it won't run on start up...

move your folder to diff place rename it and the reboot

if still doesn't work just wait for a while because it will work once more.

all the steps i said worked for me.

you can also try uninstalling origin and downloading that other origin that you can get free game from...

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 19 Jan 2018, 16:46

Since the OP has not posted back about their final progress, I will close the topic now. For the new users here, if you have not done so already, please open a new thread.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top