Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The sims 3 won't run, it asks for a disk?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

crack - The sims 3 won't run, it asks for a disk? Empty The sims 3 won't run, it asks for a disk?

Post by Guest Sun 05 Apr 2015, 19:24

Hi, I have downloaded the sims 3 base game on orgin already. I downloaded a few expansion packs which are, university, island paradise, showtime, super natural, and into the future. I installed them all and uploaded them to orgin on "add a game"..But what i also did when i was installing, I added the 2 things under #crack..and i put it under the    C:\ Program Files (x86)\ Documents\ Electronic arts\ The sims 3 island paradise\ bin\ and then i pasted those 2 things under that and i did it for all expansion pack.....I tried doing it under the sims 3 base game but i couldnt find the "Game" folder.... Please help...It's saying "No game disk found! Please insert the sims 3 into the future game disk before proceeding"....

Back to top Go down

crack - The sims 3 won't run, it asks for a disk? Empty Re: The sims 3 won't run, it asks for a disk?

Post by Sim Architect Mon 06 Apr 2015, 00:18

Hi! You are using the wrong folder. You need to find the folder where your game is actually installed.

Please follow the guide below VERY CAREFULLY, specially concerning:

"If you downloaded and installed your base game via Origin, the crack goes into this folder instead: C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 3\Game\Bin"

Here's the full guide: Games4theWorld Install Sims 3

And a video below (but pay attention the video is for people who used a regular installer and NOT origin, the only difference is the folder where the game is, as mentioned above):

Please, let us know if you got your problem solved or if you need further assistance. Happy simming!!

Tea 5 Tea 5
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator
The Gray Eminence :p
G4TW HONORARY Moderator The Gray Eminence :p

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Plants vs Zombies, The Sims 3, Cities Skylines, The Sims 4

Male