Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 4 Get to work (not installed).

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4 Get to work (not installed). Empty Sims 4 Get to work (not installed).

Post by Guest Sat 11 Apr 2015, 22:31

Sorry if i seem stupid ,but i follow all the instructions when i am installing the Sims 4.

First when i tried to run the Sims 4 it shows the error message that Origin is needed to run the game and followed the instructions given in https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t19191-unable-to-start-origin-is-currently-not-running-error-fix that Origin is needed to run the game and i followed the instructions and run the Sims 4 successfully but, the get to work looks like its not installed even though i have installed it. Then i followed another instructions that tell me that you do not need to run origin to run the game as it coild remove all the dlc in here https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18501-unable-to-start-initialization-error-at-startup-updated-on-6-3-2015 that makes me confused.

Please Help, thx

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 Get to work (not installed). Empty Re: Sims 4 Get to work (not installed).

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 20 Apr 2015, 18:52

dreadleoric wrote:Sorry if i seem stupid ,but i follow all the instructions when i am installing the Sims 4.

First when i tried to run the Sims 4 it shows the error message that Origin is needed to run the game and followed the instructions given in https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t19191-unable-to-start-origin-is-currently-not-running-error-fix that Origin is needed to run the game and i followed the instructions and run the Sims 4 successfully but, the get to work looks like its not installed even though i have installed it. Then i followed another instructions that tell me that you do not need to run origin to run the game as it coild remove all the dlc in here https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18501-unable-to-start-initialization-error-at-startup-updated-on-6-3-2015 that makes me confused.

Please Help, thx

//MOVED

Hello and sorry for the late reply,

You actually anticipated already my replies, by posting the links to the guides you should follow. Smile  But what exactly do you not understand in these guides ? Are you having problems with configuring your firewall & anti-virus programs ? Are you familiar with how these types of programs work ?

What anti-virus program do you have, are you familiar with it ? Did you try doing some research on your own, on how to configure the programs ? 

Also, in my experience, many people make the mistake of not properly un-installing anti-virus programs. They see the guide that I wrote (in which I used avast as an example), and then decide they want that too. But then they don't manage to un-install their old program properly. Note: you do NOT need to have avast like me. I'm almost sure you can get get the game working with any anti-virus program. I've even seen people with Norton & Kaspersky managing to get the game working (after some help by me).

So yes, it is possible to overcome the error. 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top