Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game Data Error after using Origin? [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Game Data Error after using Origin? [SOLVED] Empty Game Data Error after using Origin? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 12 Apr 2015, 19:15

Hello.

I've been playing The Sims 4 Get To Work from this site and had no problems, but now when I join I get this message...

Game Data Error after using Origin? [SOLVED] Y2foix10

this causes the world that comes with Get To Work to disappear and when I try use the household I was playing with it, it just loads then sends me back to the "Select a world" screen.

It's happened twice to me only ever since I downloaded Origin..

//EDIT

Fixed the problem by closing Origin in the background, it must've restricted the DLC somehow. Hope this can help somebody who's experiencing the same.

Back to top Go down

Game Data Error after using Origin? [SOLVED] Empty Re: Game Data Error after using Origin? [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 12 Apr 2015, 19:39

//MOVED

Hello,

Indeed, you should NEVER have Origin running, at the same time you are running that pirated Sims 4 game. The ONLY instance where you might need Origin, is if you want to use the gallery to download stuff. For an in-depth guide, see this thread here:

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18195-connecting-to-the-gallery-in-the-sims-4

If you have any more questions, feel free to open a new thread. Have fun ! Smile  Topic closed.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top