Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Getting "Game data Incomplete" error with ultimate fix content. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Getting "Game data Incomplete" error with ultimate fix content. [SOLVED] Empty Getting "Game data Incomplete" error with ultimate fix content. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 05 Feb 2015, 02:42

I applied the ultimate fix yesterday, and it worked fine, but when I went to play the Sims 4 today it will not load outdoor resort or the holiday pack.
It says
 "Game data Incomplete
Not all the game data could be loaded. The save game references neighborhoods that have been uninstalled or are otherwise no longer available. if you continue playing you will encounter missing data and may have unexpected results. if you save the game there will be no way to recover the missing data."

Has anyone else encountered this? I re applied the crack but it says the same thing every time. Should i just reinstall the game? I have no idea what I did to screw it up, all I've done today on the pc was turn it on  Sad

and, sorry if this is in the wrong place..

Back to top Go down

Getting "Game data Incomplete" error with ultimate fix content. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Getting "Game data Incomplete" error with ultimate fix content. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 05 Feb 2015, 02:47

Hi there, @Lilliththirteen, and welcome to the Games4theworld Forum! Very Happy

What is happening is that you are trying to play the game with Origin open in the background. It will remove the DLC from the game, triggering this message to appear. Please, take a look at this topic here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18195-connecting-to-the-gallery-in-the-sims-4

In the Note regarding DLC and Game Packs, you'll find the explanation for that. And also what to do. So, please read that part very carefully.

If you have any questions regarding that, you can post them here. Good luck!

Back to top Go down

Getting "Game data Incomplete" error with ultimate fix content. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Getting "Game data Incomplete" error with ultimate fix content. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 05 Feb 2015, 04:26

Thanks!! Guess I should have re read that section in the first place :$:  it's working again now tho. Somehow origin was running while i was trying to fix it, even though it wasn't in the taskbar...  I must be super unlucky!!

Mod edit: problem solved, topic closed. Feel free to open a new topic anytime. Smile 

- Carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top