Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grand Theft Auto V?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Grand Theft Auto V? Empty Grand Theft Auto V?

Post by Guest Sun 12 Apr 2015, 22:42

I expect Rockstar will bomb us with DRM again. Any chance in hell you could crack this one?

Back to top Go down

Grand Theft Auto V? Empty Re: Grand Theft Auto V?

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 12 Apr 2015, 23:54

Anarchy wrote:I expect Rockstar will bomb us with DRM again. Any chance in hell you could crack this one?

Hello,

Please note that in *most* cases, we actually don't crack anything ourselves (there were some exceptions though in the past, like the crack for The Sims 3). As for GTA V, it is on our request list here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1-all-current-requests-read-this-first-please

Meaning that we may or may not release it - there is no guarantee. 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon 13 Apr 2015, 02:13

Hi there,

That will probably take months, or maybe up to a year. (Take GTA IV for example. Never was a big torrent hit)
I think GTA is one of those games you just shouldn't torrent. Just buy the darn game, I'm sure it'll be good as always! (Wouldn't expect anything else, honestly, after they delayed it so many times)
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 13 Apr 2015, 18:56

Admin wrote:I think GTA is one of those games you just shouldn't torrent. Just buy the darn game, I'm sure it'll be good as always! (Wouldn't expect anything else, honestly, after they delayed it so many times)

You can't be serious. Good as always? Ever since Rockstar hit the big time they've been releasing nothing but crappy ports and giving us "the finger" with every opportunity. If there's a series that deserves to get pirated, it's GTA.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 13 Apr 2015, 20:56

Anarchy wrote:
You can't be serious. Good as always? Ever since Rockstar hit the big time they've been releasing nothing but crappy ports and giving us "the finger" with every opportunity. If there's a series that deserves to get pirated, it's GTA.

As I said, these games are on the "request list" that I linked to in my previous reply, and everything else remains to be seen. Smile  
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 13 Apr 2015, 22:56

Carlos wrote:
Anarchy wrote:

As I said, these games are on the "request list" that I linked to in my previous reply, and everything else remains to be seen. Smile  

Thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon 13 Apr 2015, 23:13

Anarchy wrote:
Admin wrote:I think GTA is one of those games you just shouldn't torrent. Just buy the darn game, I'm sure it'll be good as always! (Wouldn't expect anything else, honestly, after they delayed it so many times)

I am dead serious. Razz
I've pretty much always had good experience with GTA games, hence I'm positive about them. But I can understand that if you have had a bad gaming experience, you'd disagree with that. That's natural.

I think that Rockstar does a good job in taking time to develop a new game. Unlike the Assassin's Creed series, where a new game is released every year, and the quality is getting lower and lower. Eventually Unity was released... The rest is history. With Rockstar I don't have the feeling that they're digging their own grave. (They'd have, if they delayed the game again Razz )
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 14 Apr 2015, 01:18

Admin wrote:I am dead serious. Razz
I've pretty much always had good experience with GTA games, hence I'm positive about them. But I can understand that if you have had a bad gaming experience, you'd disagree with that. That's natural.

I think that Rockstar does a good job in taking time to develop a new game. Unlike the Assassin's Creed series, where a new game is released every year, and the quality is getting lower and lower. Eventually Unity was released... The rest is history. With Rockstar I don't have the feeling that they're digging their own grave. (They'd have, if they delayed the game again Razz )

Up to Assassins Creed III, Assassins Creed games were always pretty decent ports. Even after, they weren't nearly as bad as Rockstar's. Unity in 2014 was the equivalent of GTA IV in 2009.

Rockstar on the other hand has been releasing crappy ports for more than a decade. And it's not because they tried their best and failed, it's because they didn't try. They've always handed the PC ports to low-budget Canadian studios that probably never worked on a big project before...

//EDIT

So, Grand Theft Auto V is out. It launched on Steam with a review average of Overwhelmingly Positive. Twelve hours later, it's at Mostly Positive, and everybody is reporting stuttering, lag, and problems launching the game and / or Rockstar Games Social Club.

That moment when you get to tell everybody "I told you so". Love it.

//TIDE

Nevermind, a crack is out already. Didn't take as much as I expected, GG Rockstar. You can lock this m8

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 22 Apr 2015, 13:15

Anarchy wrote:Up to Assassins Creed III, Assassins Creed games were always pretty decent ports. Even after, they weren't nearly as bad as Rockstar's. Unity in 2014 was the equivalent of GTA IV in 2009.

Rockstar on the other hand has been releasing crappy ports for more than a decade. And it's not because they tried their best and failed, it's because they didn't try. They've always handed the PC ports to low-budget Canadian studios that probably never worked on a big project before...

//EDIT

So, Grand Theft Auto V is out. It launched on Steam with a review average of Overwhelmingly Positive. Twelve hours later, it's at Mostly Positive, and everybody is reporting stuttering, lag, and problems launching the game and / or Rockstar Games Social Club.

That moment when you get to tell everybody "I told you so". Love it.

//TIDE

Nevermind, a crack is out already. Didn't take as much as I expected, GG Rockstar. You can lock this m8
Hi,

You see, I'm not very critical when it comes to games. I expected GTA V to be a great game. For me it was and is a great game. And yes, I agree that it has some framedrops when on high settings and moving very fast (e.g. in a car), but those are just minor issues. You can't expect a huge game like this to be perfect. It is near-perfect for me. Online works fantastic, haven't had a single bit of lag, even though there are usually like 23 people in a server! (Connecting to Online does take a very long time, but again, that's just a minor "issues")

I've always hated Social Club, true that, but for some reason I like it in GTA V. It's really useful now.

By the way, GTA V for PC has not yet been "officially" cracked, just so you know.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 23 Apr 2015, 02:54

Not sure what you mean by official, I have two friends playing the pirated version. Doesn't matter, my cousin gifted me a copy so I'd let him borrow my jalopy. Hopefully he'll wreck, solving two problems at once.

Anyway, it's not a bad port. Wish I could enable Very High textures without microstuttering but I guess you can't have everything.

Online works like crap though. Trying to change sessions almost always results in being disconnected from GTA Online, console players with overpowered gear join low level PC players and either pwn them in Versus or make them feel useless in Co-Op (as predicted), and I've been trying to do the Prison Break heist for 3 days but nobody ever joins (considering how popular the game is and considering it's new, there should be people joining even if 99% of them don't want to do well-paying missions). GTA V's loading times aren't helping either, not sure why most loading times are in Online, single-player hardly has any.

There's also Rockstar Games Social Club (Games For Windows Live 2.0) which is even more annoying than I expected, and that's saying something.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 23 Apr 2015, 13:19

Anarchy wrote:Not sure what you mean by official, I have two friends playing the pirated version. Doesn't matter, my cousin gifted me a copy so I'd let him borrow my jalopy. Hopefully he'll wreck, solving two problems at once.

Anyway, it's not a bad port. Wish I could enable Very High textures without microstuttering but I guess you can't have everything.

Online works like crap though. Trying to change sessions almost always results in being disconnected from GTA Online, console players with overpowered gear join low level PC players and either pwn them in Versus or make them feel useless in Co-Op (as predicted), and I've been trying to do the Prison Break heist for 3 days but nobody ever joins (considering how popular the game is and considering it's new, there should be people joining even if 99% of them don't want to do well-paying missions). GTA V's loading times aren't helping either, not sure why most loading times are in Online, single-player hardly has any.

There's also Rockstar Games Social Club (Games For Windows Live 2.0) which is even more annoying than I expected, and that's saying something.
Hi again,

By "officially", I was referring to Scene releases, which are usually the most stable cracks out there. Of course, there are all kinds of cracks, but they sometimes have downsides. For example, there are cracks that make an Origin game working with a fake Origin account, but the better cracks completely take away the need of having Origin installed at all.

I agree on the console players. Most of them glitched money on the console, and are now overpowered due to the account transfer feature.
Let me know if you need help with the Prison (and other) heist. Me and a bunch of friends can help you out. Smile
Obviously the loading times in Online are higher, because you have to connect to an online server, which takes some times. Especially with the amount of players currently logging into Online. (I have only started up singleplayer for the tutorial...) I'm not sure why you keep getting disconnected though. Try opening ports, if that helps: https://support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/200525767-GTA-Online-Connection-Troubleshooting (Scroll to the end for the PC ports)
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 23 Apr 2015, 16:43

I do actually. I only have the finale left to do, people actually join now but they get mad when we fail and rage-quit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 23 Apr 2015, 21:25

we need GTA V

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 24 Apr 2015, 21:32

Anarchy wrote:(...) but they get mad when we fail and rage-quit.
I know that feel. Usually if you're nice and just chat a bit, that prevents them from ragequitting. Also playing with a known group of people helps a lot.
Still available if you're ever stuck. Smile

TafaraSimmer wrote:we need GTA V
Who doesn't, right?! Haters gonna hate
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 26 Apr 2015, 03:56

//MOVED

Moved to "PC Games", since the discussion has developed far beyond a simple request. @Anarchy, for the future, if you wish to discsuss about a particular game in more detail, please feel free to open a new thread in the right section (just click on "new thread" in a sub-forum). Smile  

As for me, I will wait a few months, until the price of the game drops. By that time, most glitches will have been fixed too, hopefully.

Haters gonna hate Very Happy 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 26 Apr 2015, 12:44

Carlos wrote://MOVED

Moved to "PC Games", since the discussion has developed far beyond a simple request. @Anarchy, for the future, if you wish to discsuss about a particular game in more detail, please feel free to open a new thread in the right section (just click on "new thread" in a sub-forum). Smile  

As for me, I will wait a few months, until the price of the game drops. By that time, most glitches will have been fixed too, hopefully.

Haters gonna hate Very Happy 

Admin started the discussion m8. Ban him.

//EDIT

Admin wrote:Still available if you're ever stuck. Smile

Ye what's your gamer tag thing?

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 30 Apr 2015, 12:31

Anarchy wrote:Admin started the discussion m8. Ban him.

//EDIT

Admin wrote:Still available if you're ever stuck. Smile

Ye what's your gamer tag thing?
"Ban him."? No one said anything about banning. Right, Carlos...? Oh my...
PM me yours and I'll add you. I tip my fedora.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 03 May 2015, 17:22

Admin wrote:"Ban him."? No one said anything about banning. Right, Carlos...? Oh my...
PM me yours and I'll add you. I tip my fedora.

Like they ever do -.-

K I'll does that.

Back to top Go down

Grand Theft Auto V? Empty GTA V release.

Post by Guest Fri 05 Jun 2015, 17:03

Concerning GTA V, everyone is requesting this game. The game take too much space. To download it you must have a least 59 GB free and for installation it is about 64 GB. I don't think Team G4TW will upload it soon due to its space. The GTA V(59 GB) doesn't come with the dlc or update. So you must be patient and wait for it to be uploaded Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 05 Jun 2015, 19:45

NikolaBreezy wrote:Concerning GTA V, everyone is requesting this game. The game take too much space. To download it you must have a least 59 GB free and for installation it is about 64 GB. I don't think Team G4TW will upload it soon due to its space. The GTA V(59 GB) doesn't come with the dlc or update. So you must be patient and wait for it to be uploaded Smile Smile

Hello,

"Space issues" are one aspect yes. But overall, an issue with GTA V and other "modern" games is that you need to have a fairly strong computer to run and fully enjoy the game. Currently I myself could not play it; I was thinking of building a new desktop machine, but since those plans are not an option right now I may think of a temporary solution (upgrading the RAM and GPU of my current machine only).

Also, it wouldn't be bad if as many other team members as possible could actually run the game.

Maybe it would be more feasible to wait with a possible upload, until some patches for the game are out...? Please wait for the Admin's feedback on this issue though. Smile 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 05 Jun 2015, 22:48

Or rather forget about it. It's not going to happen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 05 Jun 2015, 23:48

Hi there,

Yes, the file will definitely by huge.
But aside from that, I'll be honest with you, it feels bad to me to pirate games that I consider to be good. GTA V is one of them. I mean, they spent so much time to produce a relatively (Before @Anarchy starts complaining again) good quality game. I personally don't think this game deserves to be pirated.

On the other hand I think that EA/The Sims deserves to be pirated, because of the hardcore rip-offs. They're ripping-off all those little innocent kids who just want to play a nice game, but have to pay everything they have to be able to play an incomplete, buggy game. That just makes me sad.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 06 Jun 2015, 09:25

Admin wrote:Hi there,

But aside from that, I'll be honest with you, it feels bad to me to pirate games that I consider to be good...

Grand Theft Auto V? 1393257846487

If that's our standard for goodness, no wonder this country is screwed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 06 Jun 2015, 10:49

Anarchy wrote:

But aside from that, I'll be honest with you, it feels bad to me to pirate games that I consider to be good...

Good thing we don't live in the same country! Wink
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 06 Jun 2015, 13:08

Admin wrote:
Anarchy wrote:

Good thing we don't live in the same country! Wink

Eh, you've never played GTA V singleplayer, have you?

Just one of the reasons  I can't understand why you defend it. I mean, the singleplayer is actually good so that would make sense, but GTA Online is like a very bad mmorpeger.

Come to think of it, someone once told me (before it was out on PC) it's kind of like Need For Speed World with guns. Damn they nailed that one...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top