Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DL the Sims 4 and Get To Work but there's an issue.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DL the Sims 4 and Get To Work but there's an issue. Empty DL the Sims 4 and Get To Work but there's an issue.

Post by Guest Wed 15 Apr 2015, 06:37

So I have downloaded and followed all the steps to downloading both the Sims 4 and the Get To Work expansion. I have also followed all the steps to the fixes provided on this site. 
My issue is that it loads up but then suddenly a pop up comes up saying "the Sims 4 has stopped working".
I have tried everything. Uninstalling everything then re-installing it back and nothing works.
So if anyone could be of help I'd really appreciate it.
Thanks G4TW!

Back to top Go down

DL the Sims 4 and Get To Work but there's an issue. Empty Re: DL the Sims 4 and Get To Work but there's an issue.

Post by Guest Wed 15 Apr 2015, 07:12

i also got some issues..my sims won't cook.. everytime i directed them to cook only the money deducted but they are not cooking.. when i directed ny sim t clear the spoiled food in refrigerator there's cancelled llama in the action queue

Back to top Go down

DL the Sims 4 and Get To Work but there's an issue. Empty Re: DL the Sims 4 and Get To Work but there's an issue.

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 15 Apr 2015, 17:44

TSUSMC9 wrote:So I have downloaded and followed all the steps to downloading both the Sims 4 and the Get To Work expansion. I have also followed all the steps to the fixes provided on this site. 
My issue is that it loads up but then suddenly a pop up comes up saying "the Sims 4 has stopped working".
I have tried everything. Uninstalling everything then re-installing it back and nothing works.
So if anyone could be of help I'd really appreciate it.
Thanks G4TW!

Hello,

Try at first the "DEP"-fix here:

DL the Sims 4 and Get To Work but there's an issue. Dve16uc8nnw2

You can find this option in Control Panel/System/Advanced/Performance/Settings. Choose the setting that I marked with an arrow in the screenshot. The click on "Apply and then on "OK".

Now re-boot the computer ! After the re-boot, play on and see if anything improved. Good luck !

fikahsha wrote:i also got some issues..my sims won't cook.. everytime i directed them to cook only the money deducted but they are not cooking.. when i directed ny sim t clear the spoiled food in refrigerator there's cancelled llama in the action queue

Hello,

Please open a new thread, if you wish to ask a question about a specific problem (of your own). Smile 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 17 Apr 2015, 23:45

I'm having the same problem.
I'm having this when i try to go to work.
I've tried this dep fix, but it did not work.
what should I do, could someone help?
I've already tried to reinstall everything, but nothing get better...

oh! i wanted it so much! i want to plaaaayyy!!!! lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top