Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After I Installed Your "Into The Future" [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

After I Installed Your "Into The Future"  [SOLVED] Empty After I Installed Your "Into The Future" [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 18 Apr 2015, 23:00

I Did Everything Your website Told Me To, From Downloading the folder, uTorrenting it, to installing it to the game. I pressed play, loaded perfectly, the last expansion I had was University, so it would use that loading screen, but this time it used Into The Future, I know that is normal! Good Sign! It was done loading. I had mods, The mod script thing didn't pop up, my saves were gone, my neighborhoods were gone. ALLL OF THEM, even spring field, the store recommending didn't even come up, when I clicked on the options button the selections were there but there was no words and when I clicked on one it wouldn't show up. Please Tell Me there is a way to keep into the future, from your website, and fix this.
  Help Foreveralone
                                                                                   ~Thank You ibabyunicorn
P.S. Please Help Smile

Back to top Go down

After I Installed Your "Into The Future"  [SOLVED] Empty Re: After I Installed Your "Into The Future" [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 19 Apr 2015, 11:27

ibabyunicorn wrote:I Did Everything Your website Told Me To, From Downloading the folder, uTorrenting it, to installing it to the game. I pressed play, loaded perfectly, the last expansion I had was University, so it would use that loading screen, but this time it used Into The Future, I know that is normal! Good Sign! It was done loading. I had mods, The mod script thing didn't pop up, my saves were gone, my neighborhoods were gone. ALLL OF THEM, even spring field, the store recommending didn't even come up, when I clicked on the options button the selections were there but there was no words and when I clicked on one it wouldn't show up. Please Tell Me there is a way to keep into the future, from your website, and fix this.
  Help Foreveralone
                                                                                   ~Thank You ibabyunicorn
P.S. Please Help Smile

//MOVED

Hello and welcome to the forum,

If you read this guide here, and focus on steps #2, #4 and #5, your game should work fine again after that:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

Do those steps properly, and all should be good. Do keep us posted ! Smile  
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

After I Installed Your "Into The Future"  [SOLVED] Empty Re: After I Installed Your "Into The Future" [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 20 Apr 2015, 05:00

Thanks, I'll try it.  Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim Architect Mon 20 Apr 2015, 09:42

Good! Please keep us posted if you got your problem solved. Also, in case you want, you can watch the step-by-step video tutorial below.

Happy simming!

Tea 5 Tea 5 Tea 5
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator
The Gray Eminence :p
G4TW HONORARY Moderator The Gray Eminence :p

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Plants vs Zombies, The Sims 3, Cities Skylines, The Sims 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 21 Apr 2015, 06:37

Oh My Goodness. Thank You! It works PERFECTLY!!
  All Hail Carlos!
           Thank You SOOOOOOO Much!! 

Literally Me Right Now!!  Hammertime Hammertime Hammertime Hammertime

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim Architect Tue 21 Apr 2015, 15:56

Happy to know you got your problem figured out!

I wish you a great simming!!!

You're always welcome back to the forum!

Problem solved, topic closed.

Tea 3 Tea 3 Tea 3
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator
The Gray Eminence :p
G4TW HONORARY Moderator The Gray Eminence :p

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Plants vs Zombies, The Sims 3, Cities Skylines, The Sims 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top