Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I cn't place things from the gallary

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I cn't place things from the gallary Empty I cn't place things from the gallary

Post by Guest Mon 20 Apr 2015, 19:13

Hello,
I've installed sims 4 get to work. But when i try to put a store or something in the world from my gallary, it loads at first and try's to open it. But then i get to the screen to choose a world. 
When i choose one, nothing happened and the store isn't there Sad
anyone having the same thing or a solution? 

thank you Smile

//EDIT

oh update, i can't even go to any kavel at all I cn't place things from the gallary Icon_sad NOR play with any family. I have reinstalled, but doesn't help a thing. first time i played it i didn't have this problems

Back to top Go down

I cn't place things from the gallary Empty Re: I cn't place things from the gallary

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 20 Apr 2015, 20:29

hoiceleste wrote:Hello,
I've installed sims 4 get to work. But when i try to put a store or something in the world from my gallary, it loads at first and try's to open it. But then i get to the screen to choose a world. 
When i choose one, nothing happened and the store isn't there Sad
anyone having the same thing or a solution? 

thank you Smile

//EDIT

oh update, i can't even go to any kavel at all I cn't place things from the gallary Icon_sad NOR play with any family. I have reinstalled, but doesn't help a thing. first time i played it i didn't have this problems

//MOVED

Hello and welcome to the forum,

I think you are having these problems because your anti-virus is deleting the crack files of the game. Smile  Please make sure to either....

1) turn OFF your anti-virus permanently or

2) add the install folder of your game to the "exclusions" of the anti-virus program. Which is what I personally recommned that you do. See rhis guide here for an introduction to the subject:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18501-unable-to-start-initialization-error-at-startup-updated-on-6-3-2015

After you did all that, please re-apply the files from "Get to Work". If you still have the original .RAR file, just open it again with WinRAR, and extract the files directly into the game install location. In C:\Program files(x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4.

Please take your time to read through the guide that I linked to, and make sure to configure your anti-virus properly. Good luck for now !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

I cn't place things from the gallary Empty Re: I cn't place things from the gallary

Post by Guest Mon 20 Apr 2015, 21:01

i dont understand, my sims was already accepted. i deleted my anti-virus and set off my defender. so nothing can't hold against it. but i cant directly extract the files to the location. and nothing in my games changes. i don't know what to do Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 23 Jun 2015, 18:36

hello, i still have the same problems? Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 24 Jun 2015, 02:47

hoiceleste wrote:hello, i still have the same problems? Sad

Sorry, a long time went by since you asked the question. During that time, I got caught up in some real-life problems, and I have been absent on the forum for a long time too. I just "returned" to the forum very recently.

That said, I would need to help you via TeamViewer. Please feel free to check the chatbox at the top of the forum's main page, when you see me online there (at random times). Click on "Log in" on the chatbox, to enter it. I will then try and help you via TeamViewer. Smile 

Sorry again for not getting back to you, but at the time you wrote your reply, that was exactly the time I was having some issues, that really needed to be taken care of.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 24 Jun 2015, 09:30

no problem, thank you ! i understand (: i wasn't there for a while too. I will check in later today , i hope i will get to see you, the time diffrence is big i guess haha.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 25 Jun 2015, 03:54

hoiceleste wrote:no problem, thank you ! i understand (: i wasn't there for a while too. I will check in later today , i hope i will get to see you, the time diffrence is big i guess haha.

Look at the time in my signature - that's the local time of where I am (geographically). Also, check the chatbox at weekends, when the chances are higher of me being here on the chatbox. Smile 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top