Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Issue with moving in

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Issue with moving in Empty Issue with moving in

Post by Guest Fri 08 May 2015, 13:45

Hey there!

I just downloaded Sims 4 on here yesterday and it worked well for me so far, I could start it and create a household but when it came to moving in, I clicked on the house I wanted to move them into and that worked too but when I clicked on "play" it began loading but when it was finished (within a few seconds already) I was in the city again. There is just no way for me to get inside any house, I also tried playing with other households but it simply does not work.

Does anyone have this issue as well or knows how to solve it? I'd be infinitely grateful!

Thank you in advance! (:

Back to top Go down

Issue with moving in Empty Re: Issue with moving in

Post by coolcandy3001 Fri 08 May 2015, 17:44

Do any of the sims have any CC?
coolcandy3001
coolcandy3001
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims, Animal Crossing WW & NL, Tomodachi Life, Sonic Adventure 2, The Dog Island, Minecraft, Terraria & *Many more*

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 08 May 2015, 19:33

Yes, I did download CC but after this problem occurred, I removed all files from the mods folder. It still didn't work afterwards. Or do I have to uninstall them in another way?
Thanks for the fast reply, anyway!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 07 Jul 2015, 09:00

Hello everyone, I am having this issue as well and have been having for several weeks. It would be wonderful if someone could point me in the direction of a solution as I would really like to keep playing.
Thanks.
(And yes, I also have CC/Mods installed but like the OP has stated I have tried to run the game without Mods/CC to no avail. Besides this I have also tried the Ultimate Fix multiple times. Am reinstalling the game currently and hoping that it works. Will update here if it does)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 07 Jul 2015, 09:17

After reinstalling I found it worked again but I discovered it worked because I deleted the old saves and cache.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top