Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 4 keeps crashing

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4 keeps crashing Empty Sims 4 keeps crashing

Post by Guest Fri 08 May 2015, 21:15

Hi, 

I have installed the Sims 4 + get to work and it has been running great for awhile, but since a couple of days, it just keeps crashing. This is what mostly happens: 

My sims are just doing their things and all of a sudden they keep doing that same thing. Everything kind of freezes, but they still move on the spot (such as one kid was doing her homework, and she just kept on writing and writing and writing). Sometimes it stops when I adjust the time speed or when I switch to build mode (then they mostly debug and stand up right beside the object they were on or working with), but it has crashed completely two times now Sad.

What is wrong? Also, I didn't really understand if I had to apply the fix, since I already have the latest version with get to work?

Hope someone can help.

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 keeps crashing Empty Re: Sims 4 keeps crashing

Post by Guest Sat 09 May 2015, 00:22

well i have the same problem and it seems to be in the update,there is a new patch out that should fix it,it is only not cracked yet so we have to wait

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top