Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Need Help]SIMS4:Origin is currently not running......

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[Need Help]SIMS4:Origin is currently not running......  Empty [Need Help]SIMS4:Origin is currently not running......

Post by Guest Sat 09 May 2015, 06:34

Did anyone have the same problem like me ?

i have a error after i update sims4 GTW pack.
i try to uninstall and re-install also the same thing come out.
"Unable to start: Origin is currently not running. Please make sure that Origin is running before attempting to play ...
Why. Why. Why.

Back to top Go down

[Need Help]SIMS4:Origin is currently not running......  Empty Re: [Need Help]SIMS4:Origin is currently not running......

Post by Sim Architect Tue 25 Aug 2015, 23:11

Please, follow the instructions in the VIDEO below and download the stuff from the link in its description at YouTube.

It is more up to date and it should work. Let us know if you need further assistance or if you got your game working. Thanks!

How to Install The Sims 4 with Cool Kitchen Stuff, Spa Day and all DLCs (with torrent link)!
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator
The Gray Eminence :p
G4TW HONORARY Moderator The Gray Eminence :p

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Plants vs Zombies, The Sims 3, Cities Skylines, The Sims 4

Male

Back to top Go down

[Need Help]SIMS4:Origin is currently not running......  Empty Re: [Need Help]SIMS4:Origin is currently not running......

Post by Guest Mon 31 Aug 2015, 05:29

the original location of the sims 4 is in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronics Arts\The Sims 4 right ? move The sims 4 folder at C:\Program Files (x86)\The Sims 4 

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim Architect Mon 31 Aug 2015, 16:48

xKooriix wrote:the original location of the sims 4 is in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronics Arts\The Sims 4 right ? move The sims 4 folder at C:\Program Files (x86)\The Sims 4 
Exactly! You do it before applying the fix / installing the new stuff.

Please, remember to exclude BOTH folders from your Anti-Virus real time protection before even installing the game, though, as explained in the video.

Happy simming!

Tea 5 Tea 5

How to Install The Sims 4 with Cool Kitchen Stuff, Spa Day and all DLCs (with torrent link)!
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator
The Gray Eminence :p
G4TW HONORARY Moderator The Gray Eminence :p

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Plants vs Zombies, The Sims 3, Cities Skylines, The Sims 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 04 Sep 2015, 07:58

Sorry if I shouldn't post here, I'm new and had to make an account specifically for this problem, but I've never had a problem with it before, I don't have conflicting firewalls/malware detectors/ all that jazz blocking anything. I followed the video tutorial step by step to make sure I didn't miss anything (which I didn't)  and I'm still getting the Origin thing. I even deleted origin in a last stretch attempt to fix things along with uninstalling Sims 4 and re-doing everything from scratch and I still get the origins pop up. 

I've been at this for 16 hours straight and I'm in tears(just frustration lol) I can't get this stupid thing working for the life of me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top