Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 NO GAME DISC (Error Strikes Again!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 NO GAME DISC (Error Strikes Again!) Empty Sims 3 NO GAME DISC (Error Strikes Again!)

Post by Guest Sun 10 May 2015, 15:57

Howdy,
So for the past 2-3 Days I was enjoying my normal gameplay with Sims3 + 3 More Expansions
1. Fast Lane Stuff
2. Late Night
3. Supernatural.
It was going well when I thought of adding more expansions for the heck of it and did so and Added Master Suite, Pets and Movie Stuff.

But then later, stuff happened. It gives me the Error of No Game Disk found. Uninstalled and Installed and went over this like 4-5 Times. I used the Ultimate Fix even on my 4-5 times, still failed and was really irritated. I even installed in order process and went again according to the patch it said but no avail. 
I then tried opening TS3 or the TSWL exe. Congo, it opened but then stuck cause I cant go to any town cause it was blank, nor options would come up. 

Please help out. I uninstalled it clean off, even through registry but still, it does not work.

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 NO GAME DISC (Error Strikes Again!) Empty Re: Sims 3 NO GAME DISC (Error Strikes Again!)

Post by Sim Architect Mon 11 May 2015, 08:09

Hi! You are very likely jumping the cracking and the updating properly, please follow the instructions on the guide below and/or, if you prefer, the video that I made...

Games4theWorld Install Sims 3

Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator
The Gray Eminence :p
G4TW HONORARY Moderator The Gray Eminence :p

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Plants vs Zombies, The Sims 3, Cities Skylines, The Sims 4

Male