Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Origin is currently not running [fixed]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Origin is currently not running [fixed] Empty Origin is currently not running [fixed]

Post by Guest Wed 20 May 2015, 01:44

Do you remember all those frustrating posts I made about Origin keep popping up, and  not be able to play the GTW? Well I got it to work! Finally! I actually wiped my laptop clean, and re installed the game and it works like a charm.

I think for most people, there is definitely something blocking the game from working. I used an external hard drive and placed all my important files on it, then wiped my laptop clean. Maybe you should try that, and the game will probably work!

Carlos is tha man Can't touch banana

Back to top Go down

Origin is currently not running [fixed] Empty Re: Origin is currently not running [fixed]

Post by Guest Fri 29 May 2015, 01:33

Now, why would we wipe the whole computer just for a game WhatDidUJustCallMe? thats effort for you, silly for me.

Back to top Go down

Origin is currently not running [fixed] Empty Re: Origin is currently not running [fixed]

Post by Guest Fri 29 May 2015, 02:09

Great!

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 29 May 2015, 03:27

charaebelle wrote:Do you remember all those frustrating posts I made about Origin keep popping up, and  not be able to play the GTW? Well I got it to work! Finally! I actually wiped my laptop clean, and re installed the game and it works like a charm.

I think for most people, there is definitely something blocking the game from working. I used an external hard drive and placed all my important files on it, then wiped my laptop clean. Maybe you should try that, and the game will probably work!

Carlos is tha man Can't touch banana

Nice ! Although the previous poster has a (small) point. But that doesn't matter, in the end, you managed to get it working, and for the future, please, watch out for ANY "security software" that you install on your computer. Smile  It's better not to use any of these programs, at all.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top