Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I have the base game from a store, and the rest of my expansions from torrent, questions regarding downloading instructions.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I have the base game from a store, and the rest of my expansions from torrent, questions regarding downloading instructions.  Empty I have the base game from a store, and the rest of my expansions from torrent, questions regarding downloading instructions.

Post by Guest Wed 20 May 2015, 01:54

I understand there is a installation guide after I Extracted. I'm currently reading it and have a question about it. 

2. Now open the Start menu. Type 'regedit' in the search box and press [ENTER]. Navigate to:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Sims\The Sims 3   and double-click on 'SKU'. Change the shown
number to 2 and press 'OK'. Close the Register Editor.

I opened software and couldn't find Sims 3 anywhere. I know the importance of reading and following instructions so I decided I should post a question about this. 

I have alot of expansions associated with my Sims 3 that work correctly. Sims 3 is updated to version 1.67 which I think is the most updated version possible. I just need World Adventures, Late night, University and Island Paradise (probably going to skip on IP cause of the bugs associated with the world). 

Can I download any of the expansions I need through here? Any insight will be appreciated.

Back to top Go down

I have the base game from a store, and the rest of my expansions from torrent, questions regarding downloading instructions.  Empty Re: I have the base game from a store, and the rest of my expansions from torrent, questions regarding downloading instructions.

Post by Sim Architect Wed 20 May 2015, 04:33

Hello! Yes, you can download the complete collection if you prefer, also, since it's the latest, all the files are just perfect and you will have a pretty smooth experience installing everything!

I would invite you to watch the video below (which contains lots of games 4 the world links), it might help you on how to install the base game and the expansions Smile

Happy simming!

Tea 5 Tea 5
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator
The Gray Eminence :p
G4TW HONORARY Moderator The Gray Eminence :p

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Plants vs Zombies, The Sims 3, Cities Skylines, The Sims 4