Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

missing nighborhood details, the game doesnt start (WITH PICTURES DESCRIBING THE SITUATION)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

missing nighborhood details, the game doesnt start (WITH PICTURES DESCRIBING THE SITUATION) Empty missing nighborhood details, the game doesnt start (WITH PICTURES DESCRIBING THE SITUATION)

Post by Guest Mon 25 May 2015, 06:19

hello guys
i downloaded and install sims3 and some expansions from Games4TheWorlds

i installed them without adding any cracks by these order:
1 base game
2 world adventure
3 high end loft
4 ambition
5 fast lane
6 late night
7 outdoor living
8 generations
9 master suite
10 diesel
11 university life

then i updated the game by manual patch to 1.67
then i updated the launcher for the expansions.

after that i applied the .exe and .dll files from the ultimate fix to the directories of each expansion and the base game

but when i started the game i saw that there is no background photos when the game is loading

and when i supposed to select a nighborhood. there were NO informations about any niborhood

then i select one of them and i launched the nighborhood, but also there is no background when loading

so i proceeded to select an active household and then i wasnt see the sims in the world
and after a 2 seconds the game stopped the massage say that sims3 has stopped working

please help me

Back to top Go down

missing nighborhood details, the game doesnt start (WITH PICTURES DESCRIBING THE SITUATION) Empty Re: missing nighborhood details, the game doesnt start (WITH PICTURES DESCRIBING THE SITUATION)

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 29 May 2015, 13:01

Hello dramimo and welcome to the forum,

Are you sure did the steps from #2 to #5 here, correctly ?

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

Also, can you tell us more about the speciications of your computer, like the RAM, CPU or the graphics card you are using ?
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top