Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ultimate fix doesn't work.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ultimate fix doesn't work. Empty Ultimate fix doesn't work.

Post by Guest Sat 06 Aug 2016, 19:54

i downloaded the new ultimatefix (with the dine out version) but when i try to unrar it to the games folder it doesnt appear.. whats wrong?

Back to top Go down

Ultimate fix doesn't work. Empty Re: Ultimate fix doesn't work.

Post by Guest Sat 06 Aug 2016, 20:24

Hello, and welcome to the forum,  Very Happy
did you download it using torent or mirror links? Are you using WinRAR for extraction?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 06 Aug 2016, 21:09

Hi ty for the welcome Smile i downloaded through torrent and yes i use winrar Smile it says  that it did unrared but it doesnt appear at all.. WhatDidUJustCallMe?

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 07 Aug 2016, 09:18

Krysti wrote:i downloaded the new ultimatefix (with the dine out version) but when i try to unrar it to the games folder it doesnt appear.. whats wrong?

Krysti wrote:Hi ty for the welcome Smile i downloaded through torrent and yes i use winrar Smile it says  that it did unrared but it doesnt appear at all.. WhatDidUJustCallMe?

//MOVED

Hello @Krysti,

Have you made sure to copy the contents of the Ultimate fix, to the correct folder location ? Which is this here:

C:\Program files (x86)\The Sims 4 ?

A lot of people make the mistake to copy the stuff to Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4, but that is wrong. So you should double-check on that. Smile
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 Aug 2016, 18:34

yes i did doublechecked WhatDidUJustCallMe? it doesnt appear at all at the folder.. maybe its my pc's fault cause i did resetuped the sims4 and when i tried to c-p the expansion get together it doesnt appear too

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 07 Aug 2016, 21:24

Krysti wrote:yes i did doublechecked WhatDidUJustCallMe? it doesnt appear at all at the folder.. maybe its my pc's fault cause i did resetuped the sims4 and when i tried to c-p the expansion get together it doesnt appear too

Do you think you can show us & upload a screenshot of the inside of your folder location here ? Smile  Namely the inside of the folder

C:\Program files (x86)\The Sims 4
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 Aug 2016, 00:46

hey guys ty for your answers it seems that when i copy pasted one by one in the folder everything got ok Smile soo yayy i m playing sims now Razz ty again for the willing of help! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top