Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Testing functions of Origin and sims 3. [CLOSED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Testing functions of Origin and sims 3. [CLOSED] Empty Testing functions of Origin and sims 3. [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Tue 13 Sep 2011, 01:59

So, if you're active on the forums or just happened to read this forum, you will have known that I recently brought light to how origin stepped up their tracking policy, well, I decided to test this all myself and see if they actually pick up that I have an (as I like to call) extended free trial of the sims 3, I used the most recent cracks on this for town life stuff so let's hope for the best and don't close this topic please so I can update you all if anything happens.

Back to top Go down

Testing functions of Origin and sims 3. [CLOSED] Empty Re: Testing functions of Origin and sims 3. [CLOSED]

Post by Admin Tue 13 Sep 2011, 17:22

Hello,

Listen mate, you're not going to be "caught" or anything. If you don't like it, you can always uninstall Origin. EA is not the law and they can't proof whether someone is playing an original or free extended trial of The Sims 3. NoCD / NoDVD cracks and even copies of a game disc are LEGAL, as long as you use it for personal use only and don't share them with anyone else. So they can't "ban" everyone who uses a NoCD crack, because they can't check whether that person is using an original or extended trial of the game.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Testing functions of Origin and sims 3. [CLOSED] Empty Re: Testing functions of Origin and sims 3. [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Tue 13 Sep 2011, 20:59

Close the topic, turns out my anti-virus program can stop all outward connections If I want it to for a specific program, I promise not to fill the forum up with anymore of this (unless I do get caught by some off chance in which case I'll alert admin personally)

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 13 Sep 2011, 21:03

tommy61157 wrote:Close the topic, turns out my anti-virus program can stop all outward connections If I want it to for a specific program, I promise not to fill the forum up with anymore of this (unless I do get caught by some off chance in which case I'll alert admin personally)
Hello,

Ah, it's OK.
Please let us know if you have any more information on this subject.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top