Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Origin required for sims 4 to play help. [CLOSED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Origin required for sims 4 to play help. [CLOSED] Empty Origin required for sims 4 to play help. [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Sat 13 Jun 2015, 23:57

hi, i am new here. i posted a few other posts about his but they keep getting deleted.

i have an issue. every time i play the game that i dowloaded from G4TW it says origin is required. I HAVE APPLIED THE ULTIMATE FIX. 
 i have read many fixes on here for this but it doesnt work at all.
i have reinstalled the fix 4 times and have completely removed the game and re installed again. still says "Origin is required to play the sims 4" Will not start up.

this is an issue only because i want to use the DLC included in the fix as well as GET TO WORK. but with origin the game and content does not work.

can someone please help me.

Edit: i removed origin completely and reinstalled the game and fix (still doesnt work)

Back to top Go down

Origin required for sims 4 to play help. [CLOSED] Empty Re: Origin required for sims 4 to play help. [CLOSED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 14 Jun 2015, 02:27

kitsunechan wrote:hi, i am new here. i posted a few other posts about his but they keep getting deleted.

i have an issue. every time i play the game that i dowloaded from G4TW it says origin is required. I HAVE APPLIED THE ULTIMATE FIX. 
 i have read many fixes on here for this but it doesnt work at all.
i have reinstalled the fix 4 times and have completely removed the game and re installed again. still says "Origin is required to play the sims 4" Will not start up.

this is an issue only because i want to use the DLC included in the fix as well as GET TO WORK. but with origin the game and content does not work.

can someone please help me.

Edit: i removed origin completely and reinstalled the game and fix (still doesnt work)

Could you please stick to only ONE thread for your discussions ? I already contacted you via private message, about this issue. And I deleted your messages because because you posted in "Fixes"-section, and questions are not allowed there. And keep in mind too that spamming in general is not allowed here.

Besides, I replied to your post yesteday already, in this topic:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t20359-sims4-ultimate-fix-issue-dlc-not-showing-up

So - please - from now on stick to this thread, that I linked to. This topic here is closed. Thank you for your understanding. Smile 

P.S. if you are having problems with finding your earlier messages, just click in the top left corner of your forum window where it says "Welcome kitsunechan". Then click on "My posts".
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top