Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 4 Stopped Working before Main Menu

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4 Stopped Working before Main Menu Empty Sims 4 Stopped Working before Main Menu

Post by Guest Sun 07 Jun 2015, 15:00

Greetings!!

First off, since this is my first post, I would like to sincerely thank you and the entire "Games4theworld" team for giving me the opportunity to play "The Sims 4". 

On to my problem. It seems that my game always stops working before it reaches the main menu (It only goes as far as the Sims 4 logo). I did everything, I think, that was asked of me thru the numerous instructions inside the torrents like the ff:

1. Excluded the files mentioned in the instructions via Microsoft Windows Security Essentials (_Installer, Data, Game, & Support) and other threads. - I don't have any anti-viruses installed in my laptop but I figured I'd do this nonetheless.

2. I installed the vc redists as instructed.

3. Installed / copied the game in this order = The Sims 4 > The Sims 4 - Get to Work > Ultimate Fix (the updated one)

4. No Origin in my background. In fact, I don't have Origin in my laptop at all. 

5. I copied the contents of GTW and Ultimate Fix under The Sims 4 folder and opened the correct TS4 application (found in x86 > Electronic Arts > The Sims 4 > Game > Bin> TS4 with 18mb). I also ran it via admin but still no use. 

I already did the suggested fix by Carlos here and since this was just newly installed, I did not have the luxury of putting any mods yet. So can someone please help me? I've been installing and uninstalling and reinstalling many times and it still ends up with this issue (to my dismay). 

Please tell me if there is something I still need to do (or don't do) to make this game work for me. Thank you in advance. I really appreciate it.

Regards,

JnA

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 Stopped Working before Main Menu Empty Re: Sims 4 Stopped Working before Main Menu

Post by Guest Mon 08 Jun 2015, 13:40

I have the same problem now! It's sooo annoying ughh

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top