Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 4 Gtw tasks wont pop up

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4 Gtw tasks wont pop up Empty Sims 4 Gtw tasks wont pop up

Post by Guest Sun 07 Jun 2015, 15:24

So i downloaded the sims 4 awhile ago and it was working fine, except some of the cc wouldnt show up cos it wasnt up to date. I then updated it and everything was fine Game version: 1.7.65.1020 . When i went to work with one of my sims the tasks wouldnt show up, i thought it was a glitch but i have the same problem with my other sims going to work. I then reinstalled the game but nothing happened. HELPP? Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 Gtw tasks wont pop up Empty Re: Sims 4 Gtw tasks wont pop up

Post by Guest Mon 08 Jun 2015, 22:50

Hi there, @Mike_12, and welcome to the Games4theworld Forum! Smile

So, do you have Mods and/or CC installed in your game? Please check if the problem still persists after temporarily removing them. Just put them in another folder somewhere and test if it keeps happening.

Please, let us know how it goes. Good luck!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 Jun 2015, 14:30

No everything is the same. Im also missing some files in my EA documents like the cache file for some reason, could that be the problem? WhatDidUJustCallMe? 

Sims 4 Gtw tasks wont pop up Screen13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 15 Jun 2015, 14:19

I missed this thread, sorry i 

I have the same problem, except i didnt try reinstall. i have no CC (only game + expansion + fixes from this site), I wasn't changing anything in the game, it happened after latest fix.

I missed this thread earlier, and wrote here, sorry for trouble
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t20380-my-sim-doesn-t-have-any-daily-tasks-when-going-to-the-doctor-s-career

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 19 Jun 2015, 02:51

Mike_12 wrote:No everything is the same. Im also missing some files in my EA documents like the cache file for some reason, could that be the problem? WhatDidUJustCallMe? 

Sims 4 Gtw tasks wont pop up Screen13

Hello,

I edited your post, and inlcuded the picture in it. Can you delete the file localthumbcache.package, in your screenshot, and try the game again ? And yes, please - if you have any mods - please remove them ALL, for now. Just to see if it makes any difference at all.

@Valchee, try that solution too. Smile 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 19 Jun 2015, 09:14

So, for me it didn't work, I also had to leave my current job, and find another one, and start from the beginning before i could even join my sim at work. And i still don't have any daily tasks WhatDidUJustCallMe?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 12 Jul 2015, 13:30

I have missed this post as well and posted in another topic, I followed these instructions but it didn't work for me  Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top