Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 4 Missing Career tasks

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4 Missing Career tasks Empty Sims 4 Missing Career tasks

Post by Guest Tue 29 Dec 2015, 02:51

Since I've installed the GTW ep I have not been able to go to work with my sims because they cannot complete anything (eg. making hospital beds) & there is an empty task box with llama pictures.

my game version is 1.13.104 PC & i've just been playing without going to work with them..
Also can't have baby at hospital  with sim..
Why God. WhatDidUJustCallMe? Help

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 Missing Career tasks Empty Re: Sims 4 Missing Career tasks

Post by Guest Tue 29 Dec 2015, 12:10

Hi.

I had the same problem after installing Get To Work, but applying the Ultimate Fix fixed the problem for me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 29 Dec 2015, 13:45

I tried re-applying the fix & that just created the map llama problem all over...so i applied a fix for that then the empty tasks re-appeared.

but i'll try it again & check

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 29 Dec 2015, 18:49

jabertaboo wrote:I tried re-applying the fix & that just created the map llama problem all over...so i applied a fix for that then the empty tasks re-appeared.

but i'll try it again & check

Hello,

The Ultimate fix shouldn't be necessary this time around. Can you try re-applying the files from our "Get together"-release at first (available here), and then the hotfix that I described in the other thread here ?

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t21865-llama-symbols-in-newcrest-and-other-smaller-glitches-fix

Then try the game again. Good luck !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 30 Dec 2015, 21:23

It did the trick. Now I've got the Mapview llama picture problem again.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 31 Dec 2015, 00:49

jabertaboo wrote:It did the trick. Now I've got the Mapview llama picture problem again.

What exactly "did the trick" ?

If you keep the installation order as follows :
TS2 Base game -> Get to Work -> Get together -> "Hotfix"

Then everything should be working fine. But there may be another reason for your error, something that is related to Windows. You could try moving the installation folder of "The Sims 4" into a different location (for example, directly onto your desktop or into your "Downloads"-folder), and then start over, with (re-)installing Get to Work, then Get together and then the hotfix. 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top