Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

interesting solution...any thoughts ? (The Sims 3)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

interesting solution...any thoughts ? (The Sims 3) Empty interesting solution...any thoughts ? (The Sims 3)

Post by Guest Wed 14 Sep 2011, 08:25

Hi all , good to be here.
i have downloaded all the games and had no major problems until i installed generations when my load time was abysmal ! (in fact i never got into the game at all it was so bad)
i decided to do some detective work myself and discovered that if i took fullbuild08.package out of the generations expansion folder my loading time went back to normal !
question is....no doubt there is lots of cool stuff in this file and i would like to put it back in, so can any of you geniuses have a look at the package and see if you can work out why it affets the load time so badly ? many many thanks for all your hard work here guys , i had to sell my retail games due to hardship and dont know what i would do without this place Smile
Lynnie

Back to top Go down

interesting solution...any thoughts ? (The Sims 3) Empty Re: interesting solution...any thoughts ? (The Sims 3)

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Wed 14 Sep 2011, 09:17

Hello,
That's an interesting project. One that is way over my head, but there are those here that might be able to work something out.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

interesting solution...any thoughts ? (The Sims 3) Empty Re: interesting solution...any thoughts ? (The Sims 3)

Post by Guest Wed 14 Sep 2011, 13:02

ok, it seems i cant put this file back even into mods , if i do the load time slows down unbearably. So.....is there any way to extract the content from it and put it back in seperate files ? and does anyone know whats in it anyways ?? lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top