Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unable to Start: Origin.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Unable to Start: Origin. Empty Unable to Start: Origin.

Post by Guest Thu 11 Jun 2015, 12:23

I keep recieving this pop up (https://imgur.com/2fLT71A) I have done the THE ULTIMATE FIX several times and it keeps poping up. I am unsure one what to do next please help me

Back to top Go down

Unable to Start: Origin. Empty Re: Unable to Start: Origin.

Post by D' Eradicated Thu 11 Jun 2015, 12:31

Hello,

Try to follow this guide. A quick overview of the guide: make sure Origin is closed, allow TS4.exe on the firewall, and add the TS4 folder to your antivirus' exceptions list.

D' Eradicated
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims Series, Minecraft, Counter-Strike 1.6, The Escapists, I Am Bread, Besiege, SimCity 2000, DotA 1, Dota 2

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 11 Jun 2015, 22:19

Ray311 wrote:I keep recieving this pop up (https://imgur.com/2fLT71A) I have done the THE ULTIMATE FIX several times and it keeps poping up. I am unsure one what to do next please help me

Hello,

Yes, the advice from D'Eradicated is important. But even more important is that you actually familiarize yourself with what "security software" you have installed on your computer. Even if you configure the exclusions of your main anti-virus system, you may still have something else on your computer that you may not be aware of.

And this can still block the crack of the game. Good luck for now !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 12 Jun 2015, 01:16

I have done that, I still get the error. I am at a loss generally if you poke  things enough it gets fix.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 12 Jun 2015, 11:27

Ray311 wrote:(...) generally if you poke  things enough it gets fix.

Unfortunately, that alone is not likely going to work here. In the end though, something on your computer is blocking the crack of the Sims 4, which is the reason you are getting this error. 

From my experience, it's usually very tough to find what program exactly is causing the issue...I'm sorry to say that, but if you absolutely cannot find out where the culprit is, you will need to wait until we find another possible solution to the issue. If we ever do, which I cannot guarantee.

Experience further shows that people either manage to do this, or they "don't". I really wish I had a more practical solution at hand, than the guide that I wrote back then (which is more "theoretical"), but as of now, please try and take the situation as it is. Of course, we will keep you all posted about any further developments in this. Smile 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 12 Jun 2015, 16:22

Hello,

I've installed the game 4 days ago, everything was running fine but now I get the same problem Wat.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 13 Jun 2015, 01:38

jardin_secret wrote:Hello,

I've installed the game 4 days ago, everything was running fine but now I get the same problem Wat.

Normally, you should open a new topic for your issues, instead of posting under someone else's topic, but OK. I can't really tell you more than what I told to that other user before. If you cannot get it working (anymore), please take it as it is. Maybe one day we can find another way how to solve this problem.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 17 Jun 2015, 09:46

Hi everyone,

Just a side-note: sometimes a new version of the Ultimate Fix might fix this error. But that's not a guarantee, of course.
Therefore, if you're still stick, you can try waiting for the latest version of the Ultimate Fix. The new crack that comes with that version might fix the error.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 18 Jun 2015, 09:36

Ray311 wrote:I have done that, I still get the error. I am at a loss generally if you poke  things enough it gets fix.

Please feel free to check the chatbox when you see me online there (not now though). I will then try and assist you via TeamViewer on that, but no guarantees for now that I can fix this. Smile 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top