Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game is not Working [SOLVED]

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Game is not Working [SOLVED] Empty Game is not Working [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 26 May 2017, 19:25

Game is not Working [SOLVED] Capture
I followed all instruction exactly but still getting this error message, I think your game is incomplete & it will never run.

Now I am posting step by step what I did :-

1. After extracting Sims 4 rar file, I got these files

2. After reading Instruction manual, there written that which file to click

3. So I clicked the right file & install the game, but still getting that error message

Can anyone tell what I did wrong? Because I have played Sims 4 in my pc already but file was from different uploader.

Last edited by Arnab on Sat 17 Jun 2017, 14:16; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Game is not Working [SOLVED] Empty Re: Game is not Working [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 27 May 2017, 09:30

Have you uninstalled that old file sims 4 related completely from your PC?

Try the other one ( Computer thingy ) That is the one I used, The one you used did not work for me.

Then read this post here, you might find a solution there

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t30071-disappearing-files#

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 27 May 2017, 14:05

Arnab wrote:Game is not Working [SOLVED] Capture

Can anyone tell what I did wrong? Because I have played Sims 4 in my pc already but file was from different uploader

Hi and welcome to the forum! 

It seems that the main problem here is that a NEWER version of sims exists in your file. Did you get this error when you try to run the game or during installation. Either way, it seems that you mentioned you already had a Sims 4 game and that version might conflict with G4TW. Our latest (not according to legit update) is currently 1.29. 

Also, are you trying to run just the base game or all DLCs as well? If it's just the base game, I'd recommend doing a 'clean' re-install of everything and see if it works.

Do keep us updated!
Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 27 May 2017, 14:37

I uninstalled my old Sims 4 game from computer using a uninstaller app. Then installed the base game. After installing, when I tried to run the game, that error occurs. My previous game was from an uploader named Fatgirl & Asura I guess, but that game runs smoothly, but that game dont have new updates, dont have vampires. I really want to play vampires. Downloaded another Sims 4 Deluxe edition game from piratebay with latest update but that also didnt work. Anyone know any sims 4 game that have all, base game to all extension packs, game packs and can run smoothly? Please let me know.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 27 May 2017, 15:21

Arnab wrote:I uninstalled my old Sims 4 game from computer using a uninstaller app. Then installed the base game. After installing, when I tried to run the game, that error occurs. My previous game was from an uploader named Fatgirl & Asura I guess, but that game runs smoothly, but that game dont have new updates, dont have vampires. I really want to play vampires. Downloaded another Sims 4 Deluxe edition game from piratebay with latest update but that also didnt work. Anyone know any sims 4 game that have all, base game to all extension packs, game packs and can run smoothly? Please let me know.

It seems that there are still traces of the Sims 4 files inside your computer. Usually G4TW releases works like a charm and also, I've heard that FitGirl repacks actually have up till 1.29 (Vampire). Nonetheless, try this below:

1) Check under Documents and make sure there's no The Sims 4 folder under Electronic Arts. If there is, delete them. You can however, make a back-up of your saves/mods/tray before hand if you want to restore them later.
2) Check your desktop for any shortcuts (TS4) and if there is see the path file and delete the remaining folders inside. Or just check under Control Panel and make sure Sims 4 is not in the list.
3) Clean your sims 4 registry and do a fresh install of the game. 

• Hold down the windows key + R and type in Regedit in the box. You may want to back up the registry by clicking File -> Export before doing any changes.
  • Search for HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE -> SOFTWARE -> Wow6432Node (if you're a x64 user)
  • Expand the Maxis folder, and delete the Sims 4 if it's there.
  • Collapse the Maxis folder and scroll down to Microsoft -> Windows -> CurrentVersion -> Uninstall and search for this {48EBEBBF-B9F8-4520-A3CF-89A730721917}. Delete that file if it show up. 

4) Empty your recycle bin and restart the pc. Install the game and see if there's any conflict version.

I hope this helps. Do keep us updated. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 01 Jun 2017, 08:54

Hi there, Im having this exact same problem and when I try to do the winows + R step it says what youve written is not a location, I've written it exactly how you did so not sure what to do

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 01 Jun 2017, 16:26

jadeschutte wrote:Hi there, Im having this exact same problem and when I try to do the winows + R step it says what youve written is not a location, I've written it exactly how you did so not sure what to do

Hi @jadeschutteSmile

You can alternatively press the windows key, then search for 'Run' then type in regedit in the box.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 06 Jun 2017, 21:22

@ Arnab
Yes. They have everything that is available for sims 4.
These are the different packs
Base game:   Origin Digital Deluxe Edition items, Plumbob lamps, Freezer Bunny Award.

Get to Work:  Holiday Celebration Pack (FP01, 2014 Christmas-themed items), Outdoor Retreat (GP01), Get to Work (EP01)

Get together: Spa Day (GP02), Luxury Party Stuff (SP01), Perfect Patio Stuff (SP02), Cool Kitchen Stuff (SP03), Spooky Stuff (SP04), Get together (EP02)

City living:    Dine Out (GP03), Movie Hangout Stuff (SP05), Romantic Garden Stuff (SP06), Kids Room Stuff (SP07), Backyard Stuff (SP08), Vintage Glamour Stuff (SP09), City Living (EP03).

Toddlers, Vampires & Bowling Stuff: Toddlers (included in the base game patch), Vampires (GP04), Bowling Stuff Pack (SP10).

Parenthood: Parenthood Game Pack (GP05)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 06 Jun 2017, 21:28

Loonieloose wrote:Yes. They have everything that is available for sims 4.

Thanks a lot. Now I will try to delete my old game & download & install all games4theworld uploads.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 06 Jun 2017, 21:32

Please follow the instructions found here carefully. https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t21806-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-4-correctly#
Please also do everything Anti virus related. Found here. Please. It is absolutely crucial to do that or you will run into problems.
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18501-unable-to-start-initialization-error-at-startup-updated-on-11-9-2015#

good luck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 07 Jun 2017, 06:50

Loonieloose wrote:Please also do everything Anti virus related

I am using Kaspersky internet security I have turned off antivirus & excluded all my drives for safety. Will it work?

Game is not Working [SOLVED] Capture_1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 07 Jun 2017, 07:55

Ageha wrote:3)

• Collapse the Maxis folder and scroll down to Microsoft -> Windows -> CurrentVersion -> Uninstall and search for this {48EBEBBF-B9F8-4520-A3CF-89A730721917}. Delete that file if it show up.

All process done but sorry I am not finding {48EBEBBF-B9F8-4520-A3CF-89A730721917}. Its not in my computer I guess.

Game is not Working [SOLVED] 710

Oh I have deleted the whole The Sims 4 folder in registry.

Back to top Go down

Game is not Working [SOLVED] Empty Unable to Start: Origin

Post by Guest Wed 07 Jun 2017, 09:43

Oh problem again. After reinstalling, Basegame was running smoothly. Then I installed Get To work & Get Together. After that I tried to check if game is running or not, then this message pop up:-

What am I doing wrong. I have followed every step exactly. What to do now?

Last edited by Arnab on Wed 07 Jun 2017, 14:21; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 07 Jun 2017, 11:53

I was having the same problem earlier, however followed the instructions in this thread and it works perfectly!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 07 Jun 2017, 14:13

geknees wrote:I was having the same problem earlier, however followed the instructions in this thread and it works perfectly!

I have downloaded the "No-origin" files but found that I already have that installed, anyway I still follow everything in this post Latest available "No-Origin" files for The Sims 4. But still same problem. Will "Ultimate fix" work? From where to download it. Please reply someone.

*Update*

Ok found Ultimate fix here. Downloading now...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 07 Jun 2017, 14:50

@Arnab,

Hi, is the problem solved now or are you still experiencing issues? Your title has [SOLVED] in it so technically if it's all good, I would like to close the thread. I'll be editing the title for now. Do keep me updated.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 07 Jun 2017, 15:06

Ageha wrote:@Arnab,

Hi, is the problem solved now or are you still experiencing issues? Your title has [SOLVED] in it so technically if it's all good, I would like to close the thread. I'll be editing the title for now. Do keep me updated.

Yes maybe this issue is solved but I am still facing issues, still cant run the game. You can find my new post here Unable to Start: Origin. Or should I post here?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 07 Jun 2017, 15:34

Hi, I'll reply here for now. Tell me if you want the topics to be merged. Unfortunately, we no longer user the Ultimate fix, so I'm sure you saw the links are all gone there.

Is copy + paste the .dll files results in the same error? Always check that either anti-virus/windows defender/security essentials are turn off or you have added the folders to the exclusions list.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 07 Jun 2017, 15:42

Omg, I am using windows 7, as I buy & use antivirus software, never had to worry about windows defender. Maybe its still on. What to do now? Should I uninstall & reinstall game again?

**Update**

Removed Windows defender, now my computer dont have any active antivirus. What to do now? Reply!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 07 Jun 2017, 16:12

Hi, 

In most cases, there's no need to re-install the whole game due to that error. However, if you feel you have the time and patience as well to go everything again slowly, then be my guest. This thread here includes alternative solution to said error still experience the bug. 

For future reference, please do not urge other members including myself to respond 'fast as lightning'. I might be online but that doesn't mean I have no other work as well. Also, there's alot of threads recently so be aware that others need replying as well.  Smile

I'll be merging your topic with the previous one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 07 Jun 2017, 16:20

Ageha wrote:For future reference, please do not urge other members including myself to respond 'fast as lightning'

You misunderstood me. I know you are busy, I an too, dont want to reply me "fast as lightning". From many days i was trying to play,so became little impatient. ok as you offended, i will never pm you. Sorry for everything, hope you ok now.  Surprised

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 07 Jun 2017, 16:40

No, it's quite alright. Though problems related to the game shouldn't be ask through PM so that everyone can join in and offer suggestions.  Very Happy

Side note, do keep me updated if you still have the origin error (it's weird that it's still there even though you've moved the sims 4 folder out of EA). Also, seeing that you buy your anti-virus, make sure there's no other pre-installed or come in a bundle with the one you bought. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 07 Jun 2017, 18:20

Important question:- in *MUST READ* How to install The Sims 4 correctly post, I am not properly understanding point no.7. It is written there -- "After you installed the 'Toddler'-update, please go under the folder of where you installed your The Sims 4 game to. You will see a "Game"-folder. You should now rename the folder, into anything you like. For example, Game_ (see the screenshot below). Alternatively you can also move out the "Game"-folder, or delete it".
Game is not Working [SOLVED] Screen14

Exactly what this mean? What to do exactly?

Also there is 2 different post about fixing Parenthood problem. In *MUST READ* How to install The Sims 4 correctly post it is written that The Sims 4 patch level 1.30.105.1010 OUT NOW this patch need to install after all download complete. But in Official Download Page it is written that Possible Fix for certain missing interactions in "Parenthood GP" will work. Which one to use? Should I use 1st one only, because it 2nd one written as [Obsolate].

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 07 Jun 2017, 18:48

Now I have 2 Game folder. But 2nd game folder I got after installing "Parenthood". I have renamed old folder Game_. Now my question is, should I delete new game folder or old one? If I keep both Game folder, from which one I should run the game?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 07 Jun 2017, 19:12

The new one, without the Game_. And please run as administrator. It is mentioned that you can delete that one even. I still have mine in my folder, as it does not bother me!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top