Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Origin not running - Can't play Sims 4 - Already tried everything

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Origin not running - Can't play Sims 4 - Already tried everything Empty Origin not running - Can't play Sims 4 - Already tried everything

Post by Guest Wed 20 Jan 2016, 21:35

So I have the real base game of sims 4 and downloaded Games4theworld 'Get to Work' a couple of days ago and have been trying ever since to get it to work. Downloaded the ultimate fix, shut down all my anti virus stuff, checked all the threads out on here, made shut origin was closed down completely, still can't get it to work, running out of options. I have gone through almost every single thread on here and tried everything. Clearly I must be doing something wrong - any more suggestions? At some point I got it to load but then it keeps freezing on the loading page and then it won't let me even close the game. Help meeeeeeeeeee. Many thanks!

Back to top Go down

Origin not running - Can't play Sims 4 - Already tried everything Empty Re: Origin not running - Can't play Sims 4 - Already tried everything

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 22 Jan 2016, 22:29

bloodbinds wrote:So I have the real base game of sims 4 and downloaded Games4theworld 'Get to Work' a couple of days ago and have been trying ever since to get it to work. Downloaded the ultimate fix, shut down all my anti virus stuff, checked all the threads out on here, made shut origin was closed down completely, still can't get it to work, running out of options. I have gone through almost every single thread on here and tried everything. Clearly I must be doing something wrong - any more suggestions? At some point I got it to load but then it keeps freezing on the loading page and then it won't let me even close the game. Help meeeeeeeeeee. Many thanks!

Hello and welcome to the forum @bloodbinds,

My honest suggestion (even though you probably won't like it), is that you uninstall your legit base game from Origin. Believe me, it will save you lots of problems. And instead, download the pirated base game from Games4theworld, from the site here.

In general, start a completely fresh installation. Keep the install order as follows.

1) TS4 Base game (Games4theworld)
2) Get to Work
3) Get together
4) "Hotfix", see the topic here.

Always read the included instructions, for extra tips on how to install these things.

So yes, try this time the installation with a pirated base game, and see if it yields different results. Good luck !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top