Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Newcrest

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Newcrest Empty Newcrest

Post by Guest Sun 14 Jun 2015, 03:31

Just being me and being impatient, but when do you possibly think you'll have newcrest for us, it came out thur and was free, im just excited...anyway, thx                
                                                                                    All Hail Carlos! Help All Hail Carlos!
Oh & tell Admin hes a herion or what ever XP PLZZ
                               What he said.

Back to top Go down

Newcrest Empty Re: Newcrest

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 14 Jun 2015, 03:35

StarriEyes wrote:Just being me and being impatient, but when do you possibly think you'll have newcrest for us, it came out thur and was free, im just excited...anyway, thx                
                                                                                    All Hail Carlos! Help All Hail Carlos!  
Oh & tell Admin hes a herion or what ever XP PLZZ
                               What he said.

Hello,

Sorry, I can't tell when we will upload the new Ultimate fix. Of course, we will keep you all posted. Smile  And...you can tell the Admin yourself what you think of him. Use this link to send a PM:

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/privmsg?mode=post&u=1
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 14 Jun 2015, 03:37

Awe Carlos your a kawaii guy, thx ill make sure to pass on my message XP

and ill make sure to watch for it, i'm excited, then again so is everyone else, so don't keep your loyal fans waiting too long XD

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 16 Jun 2015, 23:45

StarriEyes wrote:Awe Carlos your a kawaii guy, thx ill make sure to pass on my message XP

and ill make sure to watch for it, i'm excited, then again so is everyone else, so don't keep your loyal fans waiting too long XD

Sorry for the belated reply, but did you sign up for the newsletters of G4TW, here ?
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1706-join-our-the-sims-fans-group-to-stay-up-to-date-with-the-latest-the-sims-news

That way you will get a notification e-mail in case there is new stuff, like major Sims 4 releases, and such. Smile 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top