Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unable to activate Office 2013. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Unable to activate Office 2013. [SOLVED] Empty Unable to activate Office 2013. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 18 Jun 2015, 09:45

Unable to activate office 2013 thorough auto kms activator it shows the following error

Installed product key detected - attempting to activate the following product:
Name: Office 15, OfficeProPlusVL_KMS_Client edition
Description: Office 15, VOLUME_KMSCLIENT channel
Family: OfficeProPlusVL_KMS_Client
SKU ID: b322da9c-a2e2-4058-9e4e-f59a6970bd69

help me asap. Thank You

Back to top Go down

Unable to activate Office 2013. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Unable to activate Office 2013. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 19 Jun 2015, 02:35

leviathan07 wrote:Unable to activate office 2013 thorough auto kms activator it shows the following error

Installed product key detected - attempting to activate the following product:
Name: Office 15, OfficeProPlusVL_KMS_Client edition
Description: Office 15, VOLUME_KMSCLIENT channel
Family: OfficeProPlusVL_KMS_Client
SKU ID: b322da9c-a2e2-4058-9e4e-f59a6970bd69

help me asap. Thank You

//MOVED

Hello and welcome to the forum,

Have you tried de-activating your anti-virus or anti-malware systems, temporarily ? Then try re-activating with the KMS activator. See also this post here from me:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t19458-microsoft-office-2013-activation-error-code-0xc004f074-fix

Good luck for now !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Unable to activate Office 2013. [SOLVED] Empty Thank You

Post by Guest Sat 20 Jun 2015, 16:37

Thanks Carlos bro, that really worked. Smile

//EDIT

whenever i activate the office 2013 profession plus using kms activator, after opening office 2013, a Microsoft office configuration process starts and it rolls back the activation leading the software to not activated. Can u please help me in this regard.

Thank You

Back to top Go down

Unable to activate Office 2013. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Unable to activate Office 2013. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 21 Jun 2015, 19:51

leviathan07 wrote:

whenever i activate the office 2013 profession plus using kms activator, after opening office 2013, a Microsoft office configuration process starts and it rolls back the activation leading the software to not activated. Can u please help me in this regard.

Thank You

Topic has been unlocked again. For the future, feel free to PM me, if you want a topic to be re-opened; no need to open a new thread for that. Smile

Can you try adding the following locations to the "exclusions" of your anti-virus software ?

C:\Program files(x86)
C:\Program files

And then try re-activating with the Microsoft toolkit; that would be the only thing that comes to my mind right now, as I myself don't have the issue that you are having now.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Unable to activate Office 2013. [SOLVED] Empty Activation of MS office 2013 professional plus

Post by Guest Mon 22 Jun 2015, 16:21

sir, 
i am attaching the screenshots in chronological order.

When i try to open word or excel this installer starts
Unable to activate Office 2013. [SOLVED] Office11

On completion it gives the the following message.

Unable to activate Office 2013. [SOLVED] Office11

And when i try to re-activate using kms its says no key detected.

Unable to activate Office 2013. [SOLVED] Office12

And i had also excluded the program files and program files(x86) folder to the exclusion list of anti-virus as u have asked me to do the same.

Thank You

leviathan07

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 23 Jun 2015, 02:08

Topics merged. Can you ALSO add your "Downlaods"-folder to the exclusions of your anti-virus software ? That is the location where all your torrent and internet browser downloads are saved.

This is very important.

And then you re-download the activator here:
https://goo.gl/qkpRCG

Your current activator might have been damaged already by anti-virus software, so delete your current one, and re-download this activator again, which I uploaded separately.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Unable to activate Office 2013. [SOLVED] Empty Problem Solved

Post by Guest Sat 27 Jun 2015, 05:17

I succeeded in installing office 2013 PP but for that i had to restore my vaio to its original factory setting. I think there must be a bug that wasn't allowing the key to be register.
And thank you so for your concern and the help

Thank You

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 27 Jun 2015, 08:21

leviathan07 wrote:I succeeded in installing office 2013 PP but for that i had to restore my vaio to its original factory setting. I think there must be a bug that wasn't allowing the key to be register.
And thank you so for your concern and the help

Thank You

Interesting fix, and you're welcome. Smile  Let us know when you need help again with anything. Problem solved, topic closed.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top