Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PROBLEMS WITH GET TO WORK. SOS ? HELP ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PROBLEMS WITH GET TO WORK. SOS ? HELP ? Empty PROBLEMS WITH GET TO WORK. SOS ? HELP ?

Post by Guest Mon 22 Jun 2015, 04:29

Hello !
I've instaled the sims 4 from you guys, and it has been working perfectly !
Now i've instaled the get to work pack, and the phone and etc are different, but there's no other world and no jobs available ..

Can you please help me fix that ?

thank you so much  Oh my...  Why God.

Back to top Go down

PROBLEMS WITH GET TO WORK. SOS ? HELP ? Empty Re: PROBLEMS WITH GET TO WORK. SOS ? HELP ?

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 27 Jun 2015, 07:13

euviquetuviste wrote:Hello !
I've instaled the sims 4 from you guys, and it has been working perfectly !
Now i've instaled the get to work pack, and the phone and etc are different, but there's no other world and no jobs available ..

Can you please help me fix that ?

thank you so much  Oh my...  Why God.

//MOVED

Hello and welcome to the forum,

Are you sure Origin is completely closed, when you are running that (cracked) Sims 4 game ? Also, if you have any mods installed for Sims 4, please remove ALL of them, for now, and see if that makes any difference to your problems.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top