Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do you install the latest patch on a pirated sims 3?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How do you install the latest patch on a pirated sims 3? Empty How do you install the latest patch on a pirated sims 3?

Post by Guest Fri 26 Jun 2015, 07:07

I've wanted some new neighborhoods to spice my game up and i came across LuckyPalms and Roaring Heights on this website. Im wondering on how exactly to download them? I wanna make sure i know the exact way so i don't risk messing my game up. Any tips, or words of wisom for me before i put the neighborhoods in my game?

//EDIT

I'm brand new to these forums for forgive me if this isn't the right place to post this. But I have a torrented sims 3 along with some expansions. The latest expansion(in terms of their release dates) I have is University. So that's the last patch I have. When I bring up my sims 3 launcher it says version 18. something. I'm trying to figure out how do you download the latest patch for this?(It's 1.67.2 right?) I tried it on my own and I completely messed my sims game up. I tried to update it myself and I had no clue what I was doing. When I tried to play sims 3 I got a pop up saying I may have some mods that don't fit with my current version of the game and that I might have to remove them or something along those lines. I tried to play it anyway and when I got to the main menu everything was blank, all you could see was a sims 3 logo. I then backed my laptop up to a earlier date now everythings working fine but I still wanna update to the latest version. What's the best way to do this? Will I have to remove all my mods before updating? I started playing the game in 2014 and im pretty sure the latest patch was already released so shouldn't all my mods be up to date.

Thanks for reading this.

Admin edit: Topics merged. Please keep all your problems regarding the same game in the same topic, thank you!

- ADMIN

Back to top Go down

How do you install the latest patch on a pirated sims 3? Empty Re: How do you install the latest patch on a pirated sims 3?

Post by Admin Fri 26 Jun 2015, 11:08

Hi there,

Welcome to the Games4theworld Forum!
No, nothing special. Just download them and you'll most likely get a .RAR file, which you have to extract using WinRAR. After doing so, you'll have a .Sims3Pack file. After double-clicking that file, it'll automatically open your Game Launcher and start installing the world.

Good luck!

//EDIT

This topic exactly described how to update your game to the latest version: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly#
Just make sure that you do not skip any steps.

There's no need to remove your Mods prior to updating, but if you run into issues after updating, the first thing you should do is removing all your Mods/CC, because outdated/incompatible Mods are usually the cause of game issues.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

How do you install the latest patch on a pirated sims 3? Empty Re: How do you install the latest patch on a pirated sims 3?

Post by Guest Fri 26 Jun 2015, 11:28

Thanks for replying. Since i already have the game and only want to update to 1.67.2. All i have to do is install the manual patch right? I don't have to re-crack the game again, do i?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim Architect Fri 26 Jun 2015, 17:22

Yes, you should re-crack the game every time after you update it, because updating it will replace the .exe and a few other files with "originals" from EA that are not cracked.

Please let's know if everything is all right with your game, so we can assist you further or close the topic.

Tea 5 Tea 5
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator
The Gray Eminence :p
G4TW HONORARY Moderator The Gray Eminence :p

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Plants vs Zombies, The Sims 3, Cities Skylines, The Sims 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 26 Jun 2015, 23:42

So since ialready have the game, ima just do steps 2, 4 and 5. Am i right?

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 27 Jun 2015, 07:04

YaBoyWonder wrote:So since ialready have the game, ima just do steps 2, 4 and 5. Am i right?

Yes. 

And of course, you don't have to "re-download" the manual patch and Ultimate fix again. Just take the ones you already hav downloaded, and simply re-apply those.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 27 Jun 2015, 09:32

Carlos wrote:
YaBoyWonder wrote:So since ialready have the game, ima just do steps 2, 4 and 5. Am i right?

Yes. 

And of course, you don't have to "re-download" the manual patch and Ultimate fix again. Just take the ones you already hav downloaded, and simply re-apply those.

Actually i will, shouldn't I? I'l have to DL the manual patch from THIS SITE because i want the 1.67.2 version. I beleive the one i have isn't the latest version.

Sorry, this is all very confusing to me

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 04 Jul 2015, 01:53

YaBoyWonder wrote:
Actually i will, shouldn't I? I'l have to DL the manual patch from THIS SITE because i want the 1.67.2 version. I beleive the one i have isn't the latest version.

Sorry, this is all very confusing to me

I apologize for the late reply, but yes, if you don't have the latest manual patch (version 1.67), then you should indeed re-download from the link in step #2 of our guide. Here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top