Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Error 12. [CLOSED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Error 12. [CLOSED] Empty Error 12. [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Fri 26 Jun 2015, 22:07

how to solve error 12  in sims 3 while saving

Back to top Go down

Error 12. [CLOSED] Empty Re: Error 12. [CLOSED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 26 Jun 2015, 22:29

Saila wrote:how to solve error 12  in sims 3 while saving

I looked up on your posting history, and I saw you already asked the same question in the past. If you still need further help with that, please continue in your old thread, here. 
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18654-error-code-12-at-saving-time

There is no need to open new threads, all the time. If you are having problems with finding your old topics, please click on "Welcome saila" at the top left of the forum window, and then go to "My topics".

Also, I believe that everything we can offer has already been said in the other thread, you made earlier. I'm sorry if you are still having problems with the error 12, but it's not going to help anybody if you open new threads about the same question: nothing has changed in the way how the error 12 can be solved.

This topic is closed now.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top