Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video card problem and virus problem

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Video card problem and virus problem Empty Video card problem and virus problem

Post by Guest Sun 28 Jun 2015, 20:23

i downloaded sims4 game.after installtion this ms shown

Unable to start-
Cant run the sims 4 with the video card in this system.please ckeak the video card meets the minimum specifications and the latest video drivers are installed.
(0e6d1221:1df4e8dc:00000000)
will you please suggest me how to solve this problem?i installed in my laptop there i can play the game.but my pc configuration is above-
2.8 windows experience index
pentium R dual core cpu E5300 @ 2.60GHz 2.60GHz
installed memory-2GB
32Bit Operating system
windows 7 (service pack 1)

I dnt know how to cheak video card memory.
But main problem is after game installed in laptop when i start avast anti virus,my antivirus kill the sims 4 icon on dextop and not let to play the game.showing malware virus.
please give me suggetion as soon as possible

Back to top Go down

Video card problem and virus problem Empty Re: Video card problem and virus problem

Post by Guest Mon 29 Jun 2015, 01:12

please make sure it meets the Minimum or the Recommended Requirements in your laptop/computer,
you can check it here: http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri 

for the virus, 

ADD THE FOLDER WHERE YOU INSTALLED THE SIMS 4 TO YOUR ANTI-VIRUS SOFTWARE’S EXCEPTIONS LIST,
OTHERWISE THE GAME MIGHT NOT LAUNCH! (This is a very important step, so do not skip it!)
Your anti-virus software might try to “clean” the crack and break it in the process of doing so. The files are safe! (It’s
what we call a “false-positive” warning)
Open your anti-virus software and figure out how to add folders to the exceptions list. Sometimes there are two
different lists for Realtime scans and manual/periodic scans.
Add the following folders to the exceptions list:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\
C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\__Installer
C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Data
C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Game
C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Support

Back to top Go down

Video card problem and virus problem Empty Re: Video card problem and virus problem

Post by Guest Mon 29 Jun 2015, 21:56

thank you very much .but willl you pleae help me to find out the Exception folder on avast antivirus.please will you telll me the whole procedure in details?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 Jun 2015, 00:48

okay sure, Smile I'm using the same anti virus also, AVAST~

open AVAST, then go to SETTINGS, there you will see the EXCLUSIONS 
click it and you will see like this:

Video card problem and virus problem 2a77nyt

Click BROWSE then go to the location of Electronics arts and select all, then OK
and that's it. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 Jun 2015, 23:18

thanks i will try

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 02 Jul 2015, 13:26

Saila wrote:thanks i will try

//MOVED

An extra tip: you should also add the folder where your internet browser and torrent downloads are saved to the "exclusions". Most people overlook doing this, and then they wonder why they are having huge problems. If you don't do that, the files you download will be immediately damaged; meaning you might even have to re-download the whole thing.

Typically, this location is C:\Users\(your username)\Downloads, but if you chose a custom location for your downlaods, you will have to edit this accordingly...
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 03 Jul 2015, 20:40

thanks a lot

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 04 Jul 2015, 02:26

Saila wrote:thanks a lot

Another thing that hasn't been answered yet: press the Windows key + R, type dxdiag and hit enter. Navigate to the tab named "Display" and check the information there. You should be able to find the amount of Video RAM or if it's an "integrated chip" (that doesn't have much Video RAM typically).

If the computer is indeed too weak, try playing the game at LOW graphics settings; that may still work a bit.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top